Can I put my itunes onto my psp?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

evanescencefan91

so about a week ago I lost my ipod

*tear*

and instead of paying $200+ for a new one can I put my music onto my psp?

does anyone know how I could this?

thanks

Either get MediaGo for the PSP, or save music files onto the memory card in your PSP by inserting it into your computer and putting it back into your PSP.

how can I put my memory card into the computer? I don't know If I have the nescary thingamigig to do that

would I have to buy mediogo :( and would I need to put that on my psp or can i download it onto my computer and then transfer it to my psp?

aha!

okay well I figured it out i think

but right now the only problem is that I do not have nearly enough room on my memory card

I need at least 8 gigs for my itunes

can someone recomend a good and cheap memory card that would work for my psp?

i did some searching and this is the cheapest I could find online

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Micro...dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

do you think this would work?

You don't buy it. I definitely wouldn't have paid for it. It's free. If you can't put the memory card into your computer, use a USB to connect it, and then use the whole MediaGo thing.

Okay, this may not be cheap for you, but I have this one.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000IGGCCG/ref=oss_product

It takes a certain memory card in order to do it. Any memory card won't work, so I figured it was worth the 30 dollars in order for things to work properly.

Sandisk is really cheap also Kingston.

According to my knowledge here is a solution to your proble m such that you need to copy all the songs to memorycard of the psp and then copy with the help of card reader to the pc and again you can copy anytime from the pc to any whenever you required.It is fairly simple and quick.

Latest posts

Back