Chat Room

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irishdoll

Reaction score
I don't know, but maybe I just came on a bad night. That chat room either wasn't working right or else we get redirected to another site on purpose. It was awful. I could barely understand half of what I was seeing. Are we supposed to go to Xat to chat or did something go wrong? It wouldn't let me go in from your link, it told me that it was a private chat box. Just checkin.
---------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Admin: When You first visit the new chat-room You will appear as a guest (a green icon in the list to the right). As a guest nobody can see what You're writing and what You write can't be seen by any of the actual members (blue icons), moderators (white icons) and owners a.k.a. administrators (orange icons).

The easiest way to become a member is to let an owner make You one (by simply clicking on You and then on a certain command). We are being helped by several members to act as owners so that there always is someone around who can make first-timers a member.

mmmm, We have just changed that. We are having some problems with finding one that's compatible for every one.

Please bare with us. We well fined one that everyone well be happy with eventually. The admin here are very capable ppl just the hole chat box thing is a new thing here so some times it takes a bit of trial and error be for something is completely right. Also am moving this to feed back.

Latest posts

Back