Christmas Card Exchange, 2013!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Still plenty of time, especially if you're in the US. :) Id be happy to send or exchange with you, Scootch.

I just received the first card in the mail! Thank you, Sofiasmami!! :)
That was quick, wow! Only 5 days!

Lukyduke said:
I would like to send one, and or receive.

I'd be happy to, Luky. Just PM me with your info. I think there are also a few others who will send and/or receive multiples if you'd like to choose from the list I made a few posts ago.

I'd like to send one out, sure! =)
Or receive one.

Like I told Luky...either PM me with your info and I can send/exchange or you can look at the list of those who are sending multiples and choose who you want. :)

Im mailing all of mine (just finished them tonight) on Monday. I hope everyone gets them before Christmas.
If there is anyone else who wants to be sent one or to send one, please act quickly. :)

I can send two more cards. No receiving. Please PM and let me know by the end of this week if you'd like one.

daughter of the moon said:

I was thrilled to get daughter's card today too :)
I'm hanging it in a place of honor in my living room :)

-Teresa

This is a nice idea. Hope everyone who wants one, gets a card.

Right, I'm so sorry it's taken so long, I was a bit ambitious with my first idea and had some technical hitches as well as procurement issues, but all cards will be sent today/tomorrow and I apologise if they are late at all. I will endeavour to be more organised next year.

SofiasMami said:
daughter of the moon said:

I was thrilled to get daughter's card today too :)
I'm hanging it in a place of honor in my living room :)

-Teresa

awwwww <3

:) I've gotten four cards so far. I think a few of mine have reached their destinations also.
Once Xmas gets a little closer, Im going to take a picture of where I have all my cards sitting and post it here.

We really do have a nice group of folks on this forum. Im happy to be here with you all. :)

EveWasFramed said:
We really do have a nice group of folks on this forum. Im happy to be here with you all. :)

I know right! I gotta agree. :D

Hmm oh yes, I should also say, for my sender(s), if you did send to me, I'm afraid I won't be able to see it until the day after Christmas when I'm back from vacation. :)

ladyforsaken said:
EveWasFramed said:

I know right! I gotta agree. :D

Hmm oh yes, I should also say, for my sender(s), if you did send to me, I'm afraid I won't be able to see it until the day after Christmas when I'm back from vacation. :)

:D That's OK...as long as you get them eventually, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back