Chritstmas Trees

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christmas lights will do, I went and saw a few houses once where most of them on the street had christmas lights and I can say I was awed which is a feeling I hardly have, I was really impressed.

I used to really get into it. Back when I was a teenager. I love the look of the smaller white lights. Now though I just don't have the ambition or get the kind of joy from it that I did then.

Just one more thing I've lost the love for.

Yes I know how you feel I lost the love for music a while go and songs that used to make me happy just didn't, however I tried again with my cd's and I had a better reaction then before, but I'm quite tempted to throw them out don't know what I was thinking buying them.

Well, I wouldn't throw them. Music is about the only thing that helps me right now. Everyone at work has even noticed how much calmer I am if I have my music on. Even though it's so random (my mp3 player can go from System Of A Down to Bach's Sonata so fast it will give you whiplash. lol) and there is so much of it that most of them have never heard of and many of them don't like, they prefer that to me losing my temper. LoL

But I think the worst for me is the loss of interest in my cars. Those cars are who I am. I've built cars since before I could even drive them (legally). But my Trans Am and my trucks are sitting down at my shop untouched for months. :(

Here's my mini Christmas tree..

Memories005.jpg

Zomg Eve's tree is gorgeous. ^_^ Reminds me of the good old days, when we would make a huge deal over Christmas trees, and fight over it. We didn't even get one this year, and when we finally do get one, it's going to be a little one like Silent's. We're not for the big, gianormous trees anymore :< Just a small simple one will do for us.

Latest posts

Back