Chritstmas Trees

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samba101

Reaction score
Okay to spread some christmas cheer how about people post pics of their christmas trees so we can oooh and ahhhh over them. I however don't have one up and I broke my camera. Whose going to start?

If we get one, I'll take a picture and post it. We want a small 4 foot tree now. Nothing too huge anymore.

samba101 said:
Okay to spread some christmas cheer how about people post pics of their christmas trees so we can oooh and ahhhh over them. I however don't have one up and I broke my camera. Whose going to start?

Here's my tree:p

xmas.jpg
[/img]

Lovely pic eve and that's a really big tree, we also put an angel on the top of ours wouldn't be a christmas tree without one.

I don't have a camera to take a picture so i will have to draw what it would look like if it had a tree. Well the proportions aren't quite right or else i am nine inches tall.

f_minuschristm_3f61d12.jpg

Christmas trees are dangerous. Easy fire hazard. *nod*

..Though I plan to get a little artificial one, tommorow or something.

Brian said:

Mine is artificial, and I use a surge protector and don't have the lights on, unless I'm in the room. :p Does that help reduce the risk of fire? lmao :p

samba101 said:

I don't have one up this year ether.

EveWasFramed said:
Here's my tree:p

Your tree looks a lot like my mums tree :)

kelthuzad said:

That is the coolest tree ever! seriously it is. I wont it :D GIVE ME YOUR TREE!!! lol

Minus said:
I don't have a camera to take a picture so i will have to draw what it would look like if it had a tree. Well the proportions aren't quite right or else i am nine inches tall.

f_minuschristm_3f61d12.jpg

Or the tree is a 100 feet tall :cool:

Brian said:

Only someone in your job would say something like that :rolleyes:

Next you well be asking every one if they have a fire alarm fitted LMAO

I do BTW but the battery ran out like about 2 years ago lol

A little story for you all

untitled.jpg

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drank all the cider and hidden the rum. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?"

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

Brian said:

You do know you're supposed to water them, right? :p

And no, not with the fire hose! :rolleyes:

oh my god bluey that is freaking hilarious!!!!

i just burst out lauging man,

bluey you made my christmas

thanks

:D

Bluey said:
And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

How about Christmas lights? :cool:

[youtube]z0pTBNkt9g4[/youtube]

[youtube]PGh2PA1HKJ4[/youtube]

[youtube]inhQTvEhsiU[/youtube]

[youtube]NZ5X4ZAlAnw[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back