Controversy of woman have it easier

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Senamian

Reaction score
I will say, I understand when guys feel like they are alone, especially in their efforts to find that special someone. I've noticed a spiral effect, growing up. First, everything was okay, guys and girls were generally equalized, then feminism popped up and cast a shadow over the good guys... But now, hearing what I hear from guys here saying women cannot drive, they should stay to the kitchens and be fresia-toys (pardon my language, but it's true) for their man... It's never going to end. This... feminism I don't even agree with. And I, am a female. I understand the need to be able to do what a man can, but why is it necessary?

But I also notice a lot that the "good guys" have been saying us ladies have it easier. I've seen the pain a girl does to a guy, and a guy does to a girl. The guy is sullen and often the girl is distraught. Seeing... your girl dance dirty with some other guys older than her, older than you, in a bar burns you up... But it does the same to girls, seeing their "love" grinding against some girl.

Us ladies, we do have things that may seem easier. But is it really? Guys, I know you feel that girls can find and obtain a guy in matters of days while you wait what feels like an entire lifetime. But just because some (not all) of us can find a guy easy, doesn't mean that guy is who or what we want... I personally don't want some guy to love me for my body, but I already know there is no one who loves what's inside. And for those guys, who say we can easily find any guy we want... I know I can't. The one person I beared all my heart, and all my effort to, and I thought he was a genuine sweetheart who was such a gentle man... Suddenly turned colder than ice, became vicious in his words, and would rather hug his precious degree than a life human being whose love couldn't be measured.

We've all felt something like that... Some of us may heal over time, some of us may not. So why do you feel like a girl can have it easy? Please, no sexism okay? :) that's the reason people get bashed on here! And I don't want that against/from any of you.
So why all this... hate? against the opposite gender? Why the discrimination?

Senamian said:
I will say, I understand when guys feel like they are alone, especially in their efforts to find that special someone. I've noticed a spiral effect, growing up. First, everything was okay, guys and girls were generally equalized, then feminism popped up and cast a shadow over the good guys... But now, hearing what I hear from guys here saying women cannot drive, they should stay to the kitchens and be fresia-toys (pardon my language, but it's true) for their man... It's never going to end. This... feminism I don't even agree with. And I, am a female. I understand the need to be able to do what a man can, but why is it necessary?

But I also notice a lot that the "good guys" have been saying us ladies have it easier. I've seen the pain a girl does to a guy, and a guy does to a girl. The guy is sullen and often the girl is distraught. Seeing... your girl dance dirty with some other guys older than her, older than you, in a bar burns you up... But it does the same to girls, seeing their "love" grinding against some girl.

Us ladies, we do have things that may seem easier. But is it really? Guys, I know you feel that girls can find and obtain a guy in matters of days while you wait what feels like an entire lifetime. But just because some (not all) of us can find a guy easy, doesn't mean that guy is who or what we want... I personally don't want some guy to love me for my body, but I already know there is no one who loves what's inside. And for those guys, who say we can easily find any guy we want... I know I can't. The one person I beared all my heart, and all my effort to, and I thought he was a genuine sweetheart who was such a gentle man... Suddenly turned colder than ice, became vicious in his words, and would rather hug his precious degree than a life human being whose love couldn't be measured.

We've all felt something like that... Some of us may heal over time, some of us may not. So why do you feel like a girl can have it easy? Please, no sexism okay? :) that's the reason people get bashed on here! And I don't want that against/from any of you.
So why all this... hate? against the opposite gender? Why the discrimination?
False, many people (male, female, other, both, neither) love what's inside.

I don't feel that a girl can have it easier. I feel that it's just as difficult for anyone... each in their own way.

I used to think it was easier for females to get sex, but now I disagree with that because females have become very sexually active & aggressive and this equates to males having no difficulty getting sex.

Let's face it, no one has difficulty getting sex lol. The problem is getting more than sex. Very few seem to be emotionally available or mature enough to conduct a functional relationship.

May I ask for details on the "hug his precious degree" bit? Did he focus on his studies too much and neglect the rest of his life?

Limlim said:
May I ask for details on the "hug his precious degree" bit? Did he focus on his studies too much and neglect the rest of his life?

His degree spouted a vagina. It was never quite the same afterward.

Sprint said:
Let's face it, no one has difficulty getting sex lol.

Ahem, you called for an example of why this statement is false? Here I am, at your service :D

(I know what you mean though. Meaningless sex is probably easy to achieve, I've never wanted to look for it)

I would disagree that girls and guys have it the same when it comes to casual "hookups". Even in the apparently sexually liberated times we live in, it is easier for girls to have casual sex if they want it.

This is the reason:

There are sadly a lot of pretty pathetic guys that just want to have sex for the ego boost. To them, it means they have sort of "hunted and seduced" a woman. On the other hand, even the girls of low morals don't get that boost themselves, because it's not an "achievement" to simply allow a guy have sex with you.

This means there are more shallow guys than loose girls to supply them, and all the while the less douchey guys aren't out there trying to get casual sex in the first place, hence leading to all the usual preconceptions you see about "nice guys" and girls having things easier.

My best female friend even said herself when listening to my loneliness woes that she can just pick someone she wants to "eff" with, then do it.

She's just your average girl really, but she has no trouble getting sex whenever she wants it, because all the low esteem guys are so happy just to get a shot at telling their "bros" all about it.

I don't think I can think of any girls that would brag to all their friends that they slept with me casually. If I was their BF, maybe. But not if I'd just found them at a club.

So, in a way, the immaturity of some males makes it harder for those that aren't twats.

(Also OP, yeah, you're right in everything else you said. I don't think any reasonable person will say that girls have it easier when it comes to proper relationships. Genders play equal roles in loneliness then.)

I love your replies... SolitaryMan, that is a very good point of view that is backed up :) And I won't deny... I know girls who tell me (WHY ME??? D: ) what they do with their bf or who they screwed behind their boyfriend's backs... I do notice there are more girls who are not virgins, then guys. Many guys I know though, really are the "nice guys" or are just those quiet people you don't often notice (I do :) )

And the degree, means that yeah he chose his degree, and his fanstastic popularity at his college, over the people who could have mattered the most, over the people who could give him more than a degree ever could. I understand focusing on your education, don't get me wrong, but not to a point where you are a royal ass then lose anyone who gave a flying (squirrel?) about you.

Which is why I say, there definitely are differences in the genders roles in relationships, but us ladies don't really have it all that easy :) okay well easy for the meaningless junk, but we still have hard time finding the good guy! lol. And it doesn't help that silly love stories fill girl's heads with the knight in shiny armor on a high horse (pun intended) :) I also tend to notice more girls (maybe it's just this stupid town) are prone to sexual contact when drunk than guys... either way my gosh LOL.
I mean personally, I have been cheated on... one guy lied to me 21 times (I stopped counting. yes. I counted.) in a WEEK. One guy, decided to cheat on me and the other girl. So yeah we found someone... easily... ish... but, wasn't what we expected or wanted

TheSolitaryMan said:
Sprint said:

Ahem, you called for an example of why this statement is false? Here I am, at your service :D

(I know what you mean though. Meaningless sex is probably easy to achieve, I've never wanted to look for it)

I would disagree that girls and guys have it the same when it comes to casual "hookups". Even in the apparently sexually liberated times we live in, it is easier for girls to have casual sex if they want it.

This is the reason:

There are sadly a lot of pretty pathetic guys that just want to have sex for the ego boost. To them, it means they have sort of "hunted and seduced" a woman. On the other hand, even the girls of low morals don't get that boost themselves, because it's not an "achievement" to simply allow a guy have sex with you.

This means there are more shallow guys than loose girls to supply them, and all the while the less douchey guys aren't out there trying to get casual sex in the first place, hence leading to all the usual preconceptions you see about "nice guys" and girls having things easier.

My best female friend even said herself when listening to my loneliness woes that she can just pick someone she wants to "eff" with, then do it.

She's just your average girl really, but she has no trouble getting sex whenever she wants it, because all the low esteem guys are so happy just to get a shot at telling their "bros" all about it.

I don't think I can think of any girls that would brag to all their friends that they slept with me casually. If I was their BF, maybe. But not if I'd just found them at a club.

So, in a way, the immaturity of some males makes it harder for those that aren't twats.

(Also OP, yeah, you're right in everything else you said. I don't think any reasonable person will say that girls have it easier when it comes to proper relationships. Genders play equal roles in loneliness then.)

This is the same for a lot of girls, except of course they hunt & seduce guys.

TheSolitaryMan said:
Sprint said:

This is the reason:

I know girls who boast too.

TheSolitaryMan said:
Sprint said:

This is the reason:

Again, I know girls like this also. I also know girls who brag about how many guys they can "get".

I wish I could reply to this, making some kind of awesome point that nobody has thought about before - unfortunately, I can't. I surely do feel as if women generally have it easier, but I can't fully express why. Girls just actually seem to have much less difficulty in picking up guys, and sure - it may not be exactly what you want, but the more you get.. the bigger the chance gets that eventually you will find what you're looking for, as opposed to guys such as me, who are practically invisible to women, and therefore don't get anything at all.

Sprint said:
This is the same for a lot of girls, except of course they hunt & seduce guys.

Again, I know girls like this also. I also know girls who brag about how many guys they can "get".

Deleted the ridiculous overquoting because it was doing my head in ;)

This is so hard to explain. It's sort of a deeply ingrained social thing that manifests in the behaviour mostly of males.

Addressed this in that original post. Yes, some girls brag, but they are definitely in the minority. With guys, I'd say it's as big at max as a 50:50 split between those who haven't grown up and those that have, at least in my age range (20-30).

Also, every girl I've ever heard boasting has been talking about her boyfriend, not some guy she got smashed and had sex with on the weekend. I've never heard a girl ever boast about casual sex, but I've heard plenty talking about how hot their BF is.

Girls also look out for each other when on nights out. Why do you think this is? Because they are often less keen to have sex in general.

Guys on the other hand, are generally more keen to do that stuff. I've never heard of guys try to prevent each other from having sex in a club environment because they're worried about their friend.

This means, again, there are more loose males than loose females.

For many girls, virginity is still something positive (and I would agree there). Have you ever seen a girl be really viciously mocked because she hasn't had sex with someone? I don't think I ever have. The more slutty girls might tease them, but I've never seen a large group of people ever look down on a girl for being chaste.

Not so for men.

For guys, we are constantly fed this bullshit by the media that we are nothing if we don't regularly get sex, so that leads to this sort of predatory behaviour you see in the idiot men.

I don't even subscribe to that stuff, but I still feel like a "lesser" male sometimes because I've never slept with a girl. That's how powerful a force it can be, to influence the feelings of people who don't even buy into it.

I think one has to consider opportunity. It may be fair to say that neither men nor women have finding that perfect someone any easier than the other. However, you have to acknowledge that gender roles do make it easier for women to expose themselves to men. For instance if you're a shy guy then the chances of you even talking to a woman are extremely low, maybe to only be done once or twice every half a year. On the other hand, women will sometimes be approached multiple times in one night. If you then imagine that we meet a compatible other 5% of the time, then it is possible for a woman to find someone by the end of the week, whereas a shy male may spend years and years searching without luck.

Overall I would say yes, the whole dating game is much easier on women if only because they aren't the ones obligated to go out of their comfort zone.

Hmm very interesting more comments :) Sadly though, here, if you are a virgin despite being a guy or girl you are mocked. why? I don't know. But I agree, it seems that more guys are mocked than girls. And here (seriously, think it must be this town xDD) girls love to brag who they screwed, who they cheated on, all that stupid nonsense...

In the group I was with in school, we had everyone's back...especially in dating. someone cheated on you? oh you'll find out. If we know some slutty good-for-nothing thing honing in on you and you don't deserve her cooties or stupidity, we'll let you make the choice, but she'll have to watch where she treads...

And yeah me being shy, I do get approached often by guys -.- which by the way is annoying because...shy = awkward to random stranger and a feeling of "I don't want to be here"... So guess you have a point ;)

IgnoredOne said:
His degree spouted a vagina. It was never quite the same afterward.

:D :D :D

Wait, spouted or sprouted? How do you spout a hole?
Just pickin' on ya :p

Teresa

I just don't buy into the false controversy about whether men or women have it "harder" than the opposite gender. Whether someone has it harder depends on the individual person. There's so many personality and situational variables that go into whether it's easier or harder for a person to find someone that to just oversimplify and boil it down to female vs. male is just plain wrong.

Teresa

Good opinion Teresa :) Which then, you can also avoid any disputes/sexist accidental comments.... :) I know someone on here (good guy ^^) who's accidentally sounded sexist, but really he is just upset. And he's recieved equally (or more so) as bad of comments. So, which is why I posted this asking this :) And so far, pretty darn good answers.

I respect women who at least admit to what's going on, and understand completely.

I'm not going to convince the foolish drones about this anymore. Only those who have an open mind, and don't live in illusions. Explaining this to a female with an average IQ is like talking to a brick wall, because her mind is caught up in reality TV shows, American idol and Fox news. She'll deny it's true, but deep down instinctively she knows it's true and she knows exactly what this is. When you sleep in your bed late at night, you say........"wow, that guy was absolutely right". And as for the pussy whipped guys who defend women about this, well, you are just man haters yourselves. As long as a man can have sex with a woman why would he care about 80% of his gender being dateless? It's no secret that the top 20% of guys who get women all the time will usually have up to 4 girlfriends at once. That's also a contributing factor. We are living in times where one gender (female) has been put totally above another gender (male). This is equality in women's eyes. Which is insane, in itself. Women are ultimately playing into some kind of genocidal, eugenics style catastrophe. Alot of women are playing into this, I don't think they realize what they're doing. But yeah, tell them. Just imagine if men and women were both clashing this same pedestal/niological/artifical/renaissance power at once? Women are lucky men don't have the same power they do, when it comes to the dating scene and pro-creation of the human race. Our species would be wiped out if we did.

When I point out the elephant in the room, people REPEL.

The phenomenon of female privilege, power, sexual power, and the dating scene and mating scene is worse then denying the holocaust. That's how controversial it is.

Vagrant Legacy said:
I wish I could reply to this, making some kind of awesome point that nobody has thought about before - unfortunately, I can't. I surely do feel as if women generally have it easier, but I can't fully express why. Girls just actually seem to have much less difficulty in picking up guys, and sure - it may not be exactly what you want, but the more you get.. the bigger the chance gets that eventually you will find what you're looking for, as opposed to guys such as me, who are practically invisible to women, and therefore don't get anything at all.

That's your instinct telling you the truth. No need to feel shamed about it.

firebird85 said:
I respect women who at least admit to what's going on, and understand completely.

I'm not going to convince the foolish drones about this anymore. Only those who have an open mind, and don't live in illusions. Explaining this to a female with an average IQ is like talking to a brick wall, because blah blah blah blah blah blah...

Oh for joy, for joy, the big fat jerk has returned to ruin our otherwise kind and gentle community. What, no YouTube videos???

Can James be far behind?

Can't wait for the fun to recommence!

Dk, leave him be. EVERYONE is allowed their opinion.
However, Firebird, "equality in women's eyes" is in fact not... Well the rigt way to word it. For instance, the "average iq" does that mean me too? I fail at math, and science, yet being superioroy hit with spatial/spatial which then 1 out of over 200'00 teachers can teach me stuff like math... But my mind is intricate and always learning... To me, I personally think yeah guys should be a little above girls (don't get mad! :) ) mainly because looking at the genders males were made to support a family and women made to keep the family structure... For instance I notice 1/10 guys can change diapers. Every woman I know can...

I asked firebird to post on this, personally. Please don't dis him. There will always be people who are... Angry, and others who try to give a point out but doesn't come out right (I know personally I do it :( ). Firebird, I do understand the View on feminism, and seeing some girls basically chopping a guys balls (ego, life, freedom, voice etc) off is to me stupid. And I'm a gal :)
But, I don't agree with the "women should stay in the kitchen" or "women cannot drive". I've met stupid drivers... Guys and girls. I've met superb (and some terrible) cooks who are guys and girls.

Firebird, maybe you should just rephrase and instead of "ALL" women say "LOTS" or "ALL women I KNOW" or "MOST" instead :) otherwise you do come across as sexist and egotistical hun

Careful, they might think we're the "same person". I just love exposing fake females.

[video=youtube]

Senamian said:

Excuse me, but I have every right to react to this garbage. So, no, I will not comply with your gag order request.

(Do you even know what thread I was referring to? If not then you should do some background checking before taking sides...)

dk1967 said:
Senamian said:

Excuse me, but I have every right to react to this garbage. So, no, I will not comply with your gag order request.

(Do you even know what thread I was referring to? If not then you should do some background checking before taking sides...)

Ya he has sent me the threads, I've read them. Unforunately, you are just being rude... While I KNOW him personally. And you want to know something? You know WHY he's a bit... Over the top and (sorry firebird but really) comes across as rude... Is probably because of me. And if it wasn't for an ex of mine I probably wouldn't have known how he felt by the way I acted to him. I KNOW he sounds so sexist and rude and a bit egotistical... But it isn't what he is meaning to do, he's just pretty... Well... Upset at the world (if that's the right phrase). So I'm not taking sides I'm saying to keep this as argument/bashing free as possible. YES you can say "I don't agree with firebird" but you don't have to go around being rude to others, or to him. If you hate him, ignore him. I don't know if this site has the block list but probably does....I suggest you (you too Firebird) just block him... Still see his posts maybe but at least be less bothered :)

And Firebird, I do know many of your posts have been coming across as rude and sexist so you absolutely positively need to rephrase and THINK before you SPEAK/TYPE... not ALL women are horrible heartless hunters of the innocent okay? We really aren't. I have met many who ARE but many meaning near me, in this town, from experience rather than someone else's opinions made into yours. Your attitude DOES show that yes though media and propaganda play a part for some women, obviously it does the same to some men as well

firebird85 said:
Careful, they might think we're the "same person". I just love exposing fake females.

[video=youtube]

I will be posting a video on YouTube responding to those words of that video. Because there is a lot wrong with those words... YESmen can be sexist but hey so can women. YES we can be blind but hey so are you...

Oh, you're his "friend"...I see what's goin on...lol...

And you're nobody to be lecturing about sexism...your "friend" can post his "I hate women" rants but a woman like myself should shut up about it...I love it.

Okay, you two can have this room all to yourselves.

Latest posts

Back