Crushing a crush.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Let's pay attention to the part where i said you're sweet! :D

Even though what?! Mr. oblivious strikes again.

^ even though you accuse me of being a stalker, I still have high hopes for this girly girl of yours :p

What a day. So, another monday, the only day which she works, so was excited to see her again etc. I'm not feeling well in general lately, partly due to all this, too.

Anyway, today was a very busy day, so we didn't really have time to talk. About 2 hours in, i see a colleague running and yelling. Miss crush had an epileptic seizure. She tends to have those as a result of stress. She was down for about 20 minutes, and the ambulance dudes picked her up later.

Couple of hours later i texted her to ask if she was okay and to ask if there was anything i could do. There wasn't but it was "sweet of you to ask."

Another week waiting it is, then. Still don't know why she didn't respond to me asking her to meet up some time outside of work.

I'm glad she's fine. My thoughts and all are all over the place, mostly nowhere.

-Sai- said:
What a day. So, another monday, the only day which she works, so was excited to see her again etc. I'm not feeling well in general lately, partly due to all this, too.

Anyway, today was a very busy day, so we didn't really have time to talk. About 2 hours in, i see a colleague running and yelling. Miss crush had an epileptic seizure. She tends to have those as a result of stress. She was down for about 20 minutes, and the ambulance dudes picked her up later.

Couple of hours later i texted her to ask if she was okay and to ask if there was anything i could do. There wasn't but it was "sweet of you to ask."

Another week waiting it is, then. Still don't know why she didn't respond to me asking her to meet up some time outside of work.

I'm glad she's fine. My thoughts and all are all over the place, mostly nowhere.

sounds like you are wasting your time, if you asked her and she didn't even bother to respond. If it's screwing you up, ask her again but make it quick. Get a final answer and move on to somebody else. I know it's hard but get it over with because I have been there so many times and it's not an easy situation to deal with.

^ Yeah, i'm considering that. But i have no idea why she didn't respond. I don't want to make false assumptions. I do feel i still have a chance.

I feel quite bad, for the most part because of this. I know i could choose to move on and waste the opportunity, but feel better now. Instead i could get through the hurt until i am certain i have no chance anymore. What do i have to lose anyway?

-Sai- said:
^ Yeah, i'm considering that. But i have no idea why she didn't respond. I don't want to make false assumptions. I do feel i still have a chance.

I feel quite bad, for the most part because of this. I know i could choose to move on and waste the opportunity, but feel better now. Instead i could get through the hurt until i am certain i have no chance anymore. What do i have to lose anyway?

there is nothing worse than wondering if you have wasted a chance by not asking. I would ask again and make it clear. Like you say, you have nothing to lose. A 'no' hurts but in the long run it will do you good because you can move on to other women.

-Sai- said:
^That's what i was saying, mostly.

yes go for it and don't feel bad. You are not doing anything wrong. If she says 'no', in 6 months time you won't even remember her name !

-Sai- said:

She had an epileptic seizure?! WOW ! That's scary and sad, you think its due to stress and you wonder why she has not responded to going out on a date with you yet? Without pointing out the obvious here, she seems to have a lot on her mind. Your choice to give it time or not...

-Sai- said:
^I'm not doing that, left it behind me last wednesday.

oh so your not bothering. Probably wise. I always think you don't wonder or worry whether a woman likes you. You know she does !

Latest posts

Back