Dangerous, but why not?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brodie

Reaction score
I'm gonna do something stupid and irresponsible, but I'm so bored all the time, why not? I'm offering anyone who is lonely, and needs or wants someone to talk to my number. I use Cingular and I can talk for free after 7:00 pm and on weekends. Just make sure you never call me between 2:00 am and 12:00 noon, because that's when I work and I'll get in trouble and so I won't answer. I live on the east coast.

1-803-292-3932. I'm offering this to help relieve people's loneliness. Feel free to take advantage of it. Just no prank calls, please. I'm doing this out of genuine kindness.

That's awfully nice of you.
*hugs over the internet*
If I still had a phone I'd do the same... :rolleyes:

Brodie said:
I'm gonna do something stupid and irresponsible, but I'm so bored all the time, why not? I'm offering anyone who is lonely, and needs or wants someone to talk to my number. I use Cingular and I can talk for free after 7:00 pm and on weekends. Just make sure you never call me between 2:00 am and 12:00 noon, because that's when I work and I'll get in trouble and so I won't answer. I live on the east coast.

1-803-292-3932. I'm offering this to help relieve people's loneliness. Feel free to take advantage of it. Just no prank calls, please. I'm doing this out of genuine kindness.

Wow Brodie..that's really nice!

Well, actually I got a phone call from someone here about 2 minutes after posting this. We talked for a good while, and had a lot in common, and they say I've helped them, so I am glad! They have helped me too, I feel less lonely when I am talking to them. It was also very interesting seeing as how they don't live in the United States, but people are the same where ever you go, so it doesn't really matter. It's shocking how much we had in common though, really is! I guess you never know until you actually talk to someone. I thought I would get more than one phone call, to be honest. I was expecting my phone to start ringing with the calls of 1000 lonely people, and I would have to turn it off or something. :p

NeverMore said:
How's this working out for you so far Brodie?

I'll call you tomorrow :) but now it's pretty late so I'm going to bed.
*yawn*
g'night.

Brodie said:

You're a brave soul. I'll be nice and won't call to ask if you have "Prince Albert in a can". :)

JustLost said:
Brodie said:

You're a brave soul. I'll be nice and won't call to ask if you have "Prince Albert in a can". :)

Nice, or "Is your refrigerator running?....Well then you better catch it!!"

HHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, okay I guess it's not that funny:(

But glad to hear about how good it's going:)

I talked to Qui! It is very interesting to talk to complete strangers to say the least lol. But it's a lot of fun. Feel free to call me again! And that goes for everyone.

Latest posts

Back