Dating older women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theraab said:
Shipster0958 said:
Gee theraab, how do you make it everyday through all the baggage and psychotic tendencies?

Our pscyhotic tendencies kind of cancelled each other's out. The trick to making it work is to is never to qualify a compliment with "for a woman your age" as in "You look beautiful...for a woman your age" or "You make me so happy...for a woman your age".

Perfect response! :D

theraab said:
EveWasFramed said:
Also, us women know what you're talking about also.
And for the record, the scraping isn't always accidental. :D

That's just mean.

LOL...err...I don't think you really know what I meant by that. err..some guys find a little light scraping to be...err... pleasurable. :shy:

lol :p

Shipster0958 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Can someone please point out again how much baggage us older women carry around? I don't think I've heard it enough lately. :)

EDIT: Also, "baggage" doesn't always equal "drama" for those of you who seem to be confused about that. :D

Not to mention the "bags" we carry around under our eyes too! ;)

And we call stretch marks and c section scars "war wounds" and carry them around proudly.

But we're totally not doing it with the lights on.

And we take out teeth out before bed.

LOL

I couldn't help but laugh.

Iceman1978 said:
Shipster0958 said:
EveWasFramed said:
Can someone please point out again how much baggage us older women carry around? I don't think I've heard it enough lately. :)

EDIT: Also, "baggage" doesn't always equal "drama" for those of you who seem to be confused about that. :D

Not to mention the "bags" we carry around under our eyes too! ;)

And we call stretch marks and c section scars "war wounds" and carry them around proudly.

But we're totally not doing it with the lights on.

And we take out teeth out before bed.

LOL

I couldn't help but laugh.

:p

What I really like on this thread are a couple of your "signatures", following your posts. Have a look at your last post and the following 'signature, TropicalStarfish. Just as an example. Gosh- I like that! Or post no 21! That would be Eve! My oh my.....Theraab, Post no 14.....

is this thread only for older women and younger guys? then I fit right in

Oh my god, what did I start?

The OP was full of stereotypes. I threw out my own stereotype. I wasn't serious.

EveWasFramed said:
CM Vader said:
EveWasFramed said:

How old are ya? I know it's rude to ask but.. ;)

Can't you tell from my reply? I'm an "older woman." :D

I'm 44.

that's not old ! :)

duff said:
EveWasFramed said:
CM Vader said:
EveWasFramed said:

How old are ya? I know it's rude to ask but.. ;)

Can't you tell from my reply? I'm an "older woman." :D

I'm 44.

that's not old ! :)

Lol, I didn't say I was "old"...Im "older." :D

I think you would. You'd have trouble finding one without a few skeletons in the closet. But if they look appealing enough to you then you'd be fine in my opinion.

quintus said:
I'm not sure you have the right to be here. You are only 30.

Woah! What's your problem? I don't appreciate that attitude you have with me. I did nothing.

I haven't read all 4 pages but I think you should be open to many kinds of women, younger, your age and older. It will keep your mind open. Age is a number, not the actual person. As far as older women having skeletons in their closet. Some do, some don't. I'm 39, never married, never had kids and as for baggage, well, I leave my bags in the past.

Alone, I was being sarcastic in my response, which apparently didn't come through without a smiley.

I was saying, since we are throwing out generalizations, I'd throw one out. I don't believe it is true for every woman. And baggage can sometimes be a good thing.

People are ultra sensitive on here.

quintus said:
I was kidding, Mademoiselle! I was only kidding.

Hehe.. I thought so, knowing you.

Quintus is a nice member, he wouldn't say something like that for no good reason. :)

Iceman1978 said:
So I'm watching Family Guy and during the commercial break they have an ad for one of dating websites for older women looking for younger men. They've got a good commercial. In one scene they show a young woman poking fun at her date because he works with computers. Then the older woman steps in and reminds her that she's folding sweaters for a living. Funny commercial, but I don't think I would go with a dating website.

I'm wondering though if maybe I should just try and date older women since they have less drama, they're usually more mature, and know what they want. What do you guys think? You think I would have any luck trying to meet an older woman?

worth to try. personally date with few older women, sex was great and they WERE less-drama compared to younger. Problem is that such 'relationship' doesn't have a lot of perspective, but again have great sex! :) look at some base facts to know if you are seeking women who are seeking younger men and start looking around or use site that you mentioned.

Latest posts

Back