Dating older women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went out with a 32 year old women when I was 19. I regret doing so. We started the date by going to a resturant and we ran out of things to talk about pretty quickly. She also was extreamly persistent on paying for the tab. I ended up paying and as we left she stuck a $20 bill in my back pocket it just made me feel uncomfortable. After that we went for a little walk and we talked about what we wanted to do with are lives, she made it pretty clear that she wanted to be a mother but other than that it seemed like she had no desire to ever find a job.

The weirdest part of the whole date happend next. We approached a mall and she said we should go inside and walk around, so we did. We stopped at a candy store and she insisted on buying me candy. I told her that was alright I didn't really want any and then she came out with a big sack of candy and told me this is for you. So we are sitting on a bench in the middle of the mall and she takes a piece of candy and trys to put it in my mouth. Now at this point I am kind of scared and just wanting the date to end. I actually began thinking of ways to get the date over quicker and right then she puts her arm around me and trys to pull me close to her. I notice pretty much every person walking by starring at us and I assume they think this some weird mommy son thing and I realize this girl is treating me like she would a child. I took my phone out of my pocket and pretended someone sent me a text so I could get out of the situation. Then for the next couple weeks I got about 30 phone calls from her asking if we could hang out or if I could come over to her house.

Now maybe she was just trying to be aggressive because she really wanted to be with me but a lot of the things she did really scared me and it felt like she wanted me to be like her child or something.

Mike510 said:
I went out with a 32 year old women when I was 19. I regret doing so. We started the date by going to a resturant and we ran out of things to talk about pretty quickly. She also was extreamly persistent on paying for the tab. I ended up paying and as we left she stuck a $20 bill in my back pocket it just made me feel uncomfortable. After that we went for a little walk and we talked about what we wanted to do with are lives, she made it pretty clear that she wanted to be a mother but other than that it seemed like she had no desire to ever find a job.

The weirdest part of the whole date happend next. We approached a mall and she said we should go inside and walk around, so we did. We stopped at a candy store and she insisted on buying me candy. I told her that was alright I didn't really want any and then she came out with a big sack of candy and told me this is for you. So we are sitting on a bench in the middle of the mall and she takes a piece of candy and trys to put it in my mouth. Now at this point I am kind of scared and just wanting the date to end. I actually began thinking of ways to get the date over quicker and right then she puts her arm around me and trys to pull me close to her. I notice pretty much every person walking by starring at us and I assume they think this some weird mommy son thing and I realize this girl is treating me like she would a child. I took my phone out of my pocket and pretended someone sent me a text so I could get out of the situation. Then for the next couple weeks I got about 30 phone calls from her asking if we could hang out or if I could come over to her house.

Now maybe she was just trying to be aggressive because she really wanted to be with me but a lot of the things she did really scared me and it felt like she wanted me to be like her child or something.

I already told that my experiences with older ladies were very very good :) Even with much older (10+ years, then women you are talking about)
But in your case something wired happens. I heard a stories about women, who seeks younger guys because they have some 'wired' ideas to be 'mom and lover' to such boys, so part of your post where you are talking about 'buying candies' reminded me about such stories, on the other side shes permanent calls and so on are 'red flags'. So my advice is to stay out of this woman. On the other side, I don't say that you don't need to 'hunt' older beauties, but according to my experiences here is what you should look for:
- older women shouldn't chase you like a teenage girl
- older women should give some discreet signs, stay away from those who are too direct
-older women who want younger guy but she is ashamed to be seen in public with younger actually is better (just my 2 cents) that one that want to go with you everywhere

Those are juts some small signs that (again: this is just my 2 cents, I don't want to insult anybody nor don't want to start any kind of debate about this) can shows us that women is normal (mentally ) she desire young guy but still take care about some 'social' rules.
All my adventures were with women that fits here, and I few times sow different women who are to aggressive and too direct, and in such situations I am running away to avoid bad things

ladyforsaken said:
quintus said:
I was kidding, Mademoiselle! I was only kidding.

Hehe.. I thought so, knowing you.

Quintus is a nice member, he wouldn't say something like that for no good reason. :)

I'm just a tad sensitive sometimes but it's okay. :)

smarty24 said:
Mike510 said:

I already told that my experiences with older ladies were very very good :) Even with much older (10+ years, then women you are talking about)
But in your case something wired happens. I heard a stories about women, who seeks younger guys because they have some 'wired' ideas to be 'mom and lover' to such boys, so part of your post where you are talking about 'buying candies' reminded me about such stories, on the other side shes permanent calls and so on are 'red flags'. So my advice is to stay out of this woman. On the other side, I don't say that you don't need to 'hunt' older beauties, but according to my experiences here is what you should look for:
- older women shouldn't chase you like a teenage girl
- older women should give some discreet signs, stay away from those who are too direct
-older women who want younger guy but she is ashamed to be seen in public with younger actually is better (just my 2 cents) that one that want to go with you everywhere

Those are juts some small signs that (again: this is just my 2 cents, I don't want to insult anybody nor don't want to start any kind of debate about this) can shows us that women is normal (mentally ) she desire young guy but still take care about some 'social' rules.
All my adventures were with women that fits here, and I few times sow different women who are to aggressive and too direct, and in such situations I am running away to avoid bad things

Thank you. I haven't really ever actively searched for an older women but this girl kind of came to me and asked me out. I am not to good with meeting people so it is hard for me to initiate something, but like you said I am not looking for a mother.

Iceman... if you're still reading this thread, do you think dating an older woman will help improve your outlook on life?

Who has more baggage and potential for drama here?

Mike510 said:

That sounds pretty awesome to me. I love candy. I would have gone to her house too. The again, that was something you weren't ready for or used to.

I just read this whole thread and there was some good stuff !! And Eve your not older !! I'm 48 , you like older men ? Wink wink !! And no I haven't labeled older women crazy, how do you think I knew what anti-psychotics were ?

But one thing REALLY bothers me though, now-a-days when you say someone has skeletons in the closet.... They just might really have skeletons in the closet !! Have you ever been investigated for the sudden unexplained disappearance of a boy friend ???

EveWasFramed said:
“Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit?”

More likely that the blind will see the other blind as an equal, instead of stomping all over their heart.

Mike510 said:
The weirdest part of the whole date happend next. We approached a mall and she said we should go inside and walk around, so we did. We stopped at a candy store and she insisted on buying me candy. I told her that was alright I didn't really want any and then she came out with a big sack of candy and told me this is for you. So we are sitting on a bench in the middle of the mall and she takes a piece of candy and trys to put it in my mouth. Now at this point I am kind of scared and just wanting the date to end. I actually began thinking of ways to get the date over quicker and right then she puts her arm around me and trys to pull me close to her. I notice pretty much every person walking by starring at us and I assume they think this some weird mommy son thing and I realize this girl is treating me like she would a child.

I used to act like a kid on purpose when people stared at me and my ex. She was 32 and I was 21 but looked about 16. Fun times :p

rdor said:
Iceman... if you're still reading this thread, do you think dating an older woman will help improve your outlook on life?

Who has more baggage and potential for drama here?

Maybe. I don't think it's possible though, so my feeling on it is irrelevant.

Alienated said:
Have you ever been investigated for the sudden unexplained disappearance of a boy friend ???

Of course not. Im a Southerner. We bury the bodies of our ex's in the swamp. After a while, there's really nothing left of them.
Hence no "investigation." :D

In the coldest years, we stab them in the heart with an icicle.
The murder weapon melts. It's sorta hard to conduct an investigation when there's no body around and no murder weapon to be found. :)
Just sayin..... lol

That explains allot.... Up here in Arkansas were famous for chickens and pigs... Now no body can prove it, but with the sudden rash of disappearances ...... The pork tastes a little gammy .... And well we know everything tastes like chicken !!

That tain't chicken that ain't pork.... that's Harold on your fork !

Shipster0958 said:
Just because she's an "older woman" doesn't mean she's drama free. And it could also mean she comes with a lot of baggage, aka kids, divorces, being scalded by an ex badly, ect.

There also are younger women out there who can appreciate a good man, who are mature in their own right, and have their lives together.

You are looking for the quality in a woman, explore her personailty and ways of life. You can't gauge that on age.

I don't get what having "baggage" such as kids or a divorce or anything else has to do with the quality of a person.

It just means they lived their lives and had experiences. If you're going to judge people based on that sort of thing I'd think the person who gets to a certain age without ever having accumulated "baggage" would be more suspect. It means they never really lived their lives or took any risks.

Risks are different for every person.

I'd argue that someone who has a criminal record has a different type of risk than, say, someone who writes books for a living. One is productive, the other is a danger to society.

That depends what kind of books they write ?? Some books should be burned.

And a criminal record only means some one broke the law.... Meaning they went against the state... well the State breaks their own laws don't they ? Aren't the law makers CRIMINALS ??

Who's laws are higher ?

I'm not talking about 50 Shades of Grey here.

But someone who spends their time creating things is better than someone who destroys things. I'm not talking about someone who gets thrown in prison for smoking weed or downloading the latest Justin Timberlake album. I'm talking about violent criminals.

EveWasFramed said:
Of course not. Im a Southerner. We bury the bodies of our ex's in the swamp. After a while, there's really nothing left of them.
Hence no "investigation." :D

In the coldest years, we stab them in the heart with an icicle.
The murder weapon melts. It's sorta hard to conduct an investigation when there's no body around and no murder weapon to be found. :)
Just sayin..... lol

Bwahaha, dafuq did i just read?! xD

Latest posts

Back