Deal Makers

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HypnoGhost said:
AmyTheTemperamental said:
^she sounds adorable

Do you know where she is?
Ive been trying to find her...
I have no name or picture...
Just this list I got from a bloke I know...

I guarantee she likes pop music. :p

Likes wearing masks. Ha! ha!

iu

Has infiltrated my ipod, to the point that there's no longer enough time in a day to listen to all the great songs.

Likes to have a laugh,not take life to seriously :D
Go pillion on my bike,I'm not interested if if they motor bike haters.
Not get sensitive about food .Like me roasties and Cauliflower cheese cant be beaten so don't get upset cause everyone likes mine better than yours, just deal with it.
Good at painting walls/wallpapering.I really don't like decorating. 
Likes a cup of tea in bed,and get me one too while your at it.
Stop chatting to much to builders and decorators it'll be Christmas before they get the job done.
Lots really you got to be flexible.

1. Quality professional permanent makeup.
2. Always wakes up before me and does her hair right away. - Although hot wigs are acceptable once in awhile. I'm reasonable.
3. Always likes to wear pleated mini-skirts, knit sweaters, pantyhose, and high heels. - Cheerleading outfits are a plus. Pom poms are optional.
4. Doesn't complain about always needing to look pretty. Actually never complains about anything.
5. Likes the toilet seat up.
6. Brain washers herself into believing I'm the hottest guy on the planet.

Ha! ha!

Finished said:
1. Quality professional permanent makeup.
2. Always wakes up before me and does her hair right away. - Although hot wigs are acceptable once in awhile. I'm reasonable.
3. Always likes to wear pleated mini-skirts, knit sweaters, pantyhose, and high heels. - Cheerleading outfits are a plus. Pom poms are optional.
4. Doesn't complain about always needing to look pretty. Actually never complains about anything.
5. Likes the toilet seat up.
6. Brain washers herself into believing I'm the hottest guy on the planet.

Ha! ha!

1.Tattoed eyebrows?
4.Dosent complain.Are you sure sounds a bit dull to me?

^
1. Yeah. Quite a few women pluck out all of their eyebrows and just use eyebrow pencils to draw new ones. Some people can't really grow eyebrows either. So, taking it one step further, they get them tattooed. It's a real thing.

4. Good point. They can complain that they aren't getting enough sex, aren't dressing up hot enough, or don't have enough food to cook a great quality dinner. Well, maybe also if the washing machine and/or drier doesn't work. IMO, they deserve functioning appliances. As I pointed out before, I'm very reasonable.

Ha! Ha!

I was just thinking posting a thread like this would be nice for folks who are genuinely interested in getting to know other people because today is particularly isolating.

Someone kind.. and open minded. Able to be honest with themselves about themselves, turn that into meaningful change and apply it.
A free spirit, someone who could and would travel with me. Someone not tied to material objects.
Someone with compassion and MUST love music, so of course we could sing together in the van on our way to our next destination. Someone who will let me photograph them. <----*Am a photographer not a creep*
Someone who loves to smile and laugh and be silly with me. Meep

Latest posts

Back