Deal Makers

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Willing to try a bite of the food on my plate, when they show a genuine interest in how it tastes. Don't just ask me, try some :D

I really have no idea. I'm not so interested in the thought of a significant other at the moment; it seems so fantastical...

Assuming I had any idea what a, 'deal maker,' might be; I'll just play around with words a bit...

I'll start with the superficial for fun.

Has nice legs.  (j/k, just wanted to say that; but, wouldn't complain about it :p )

Slightly curly and long hair, of what color, I couldn't be sure; but, the type that can sort of level a man.  There's an attention to detail there, a certain pinch of personality, a slight mischievousness; but, the wholesome kind, not the kind that would risk sinking a boat or starting a fight.  Primarily though, there is a mysteriousness there and a tenderness; the way looking out into the ocean makes you wonder what's beyond the horizon, while what's in front of you leaves you in awe...

Deep green eyes, like emerald windows into the soul.

-----------
spontaneity; but, not the imposing kind that seeks to bring you along on some one else's ride.  Some one who is primarily a homebody, content to be with me; but, also has a sense of adventure.  The kind of sense of adventure that wants to share a journey together (of the mind or the world), not bring me along for some thing they seek or need to do on their own, whether or not some one else is involved.  She coaxes me out of my shell from time to time, rather than try to break me out of it, and we both are happier for it every time.

Intellect, intuition, courage, and bravery; but, a love for things sedentary and contemplative.  We don't have to go backpacking through Europe for 6 months; but, a nice get away from the usual touristy type stuff sounds appealing.  Perhaps an off the beaten path, type of personality; but, not lost in the woods, so to speak...

I suppose to put it simply, some one to settle down with.

------------
Thinks astrology, new age, and mystical stuff has an appeal and a charm; but, doesn't take it too seriously.

Sensible; but, not stiflingly so.

Compassionate...

Has a sense for, 'aware (japanese),' the tragic beauty in things, often expressed through music.
-------------

but, I have no idea.  Perhaps I'm not ready, for any of that, and maybe never will be...  I've no clue...

--------
A final thought came up.  In some idealized fantasy; she has a cat that absolutely LOVES me, which is odd, because she rarely likes strangers, and we become best buds instantly (the cat and me).  She secretly knows this means I may be the real deal; but, she does NOT let on to this at all, because the thought of it makes her wary... Things progress slowly, and one day, one of us wonders, if we are dating, and we both kind of realize, we guess we are. It's a comfortable realization, like being tired, and coming to really realize it as you slowly and gently drift off to sleep, lulled away into a pleasant dream...

Can cook, has long hair, has dark personality, mischievous, lady on the street but a freak in the bed.

Loves children and animals.
The kind of person I can talk to all night.
Let's see, what else is there.... Has a level of independence... Can't think of anything else so I guess that's it for now.

She needs to have her own life that doesn’t include me all the time. A partner had a life before they met me so why does it suddenly seem to change? I don’t want to feel like I am someone’s entire existence.

You know... I like a smart man, opposites attract lmao. A loyal partner who likes to go on countless dates. Someone who appreciates my spontaneous nature and will take a trip to Paris on a Friday night just because its Friday. Someone that sees life as a story like I do, and wants to have a real adventure. Over everything though, a dad at heart, wants a wife, children and to protect us.

I'm a sucker for deep intellectually engaging conversations.
That'll take me hook, line and sinker most of the time.
I think it's because I'm a creative bookish introvert in a pretty desolate countryside small town.
I'm less starved for attention and more starved for authenticity and individualism.

Mr. Fussy goes to Market riding a bicycle.​

I like a woman with a strong mind, who has her own opinions.
Compassionate, thoughtful and polite.
Intelligent and funny, without ego or malice.
Cute smile, a soft touch, and sweet smelling.

Mr. Fussy dismounts.​

Share my love of animals and outdoors.
Understands a plethora of obscure 80's & 90's references.

Mr. Fussy buys.​

Small, blonde, and cute. Although by no means a prerequisite, yet I do have a long history therein.

Mr. Fussy reflects.

We don't select people like we would options on a new car, or the decor in a home. We are attracted to people by various things, sometimes unexpectedly. There is also vast gulf between love and lust. So whilst I understand those who have very defined parameters and expectations, and some were just for fun. I'll remind you all, don't close yourselves off to love, it is a very rare thing, hesitate, and you might just miss it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back