Depression. I feel it again.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,
A- Get your hands on this New York Times Bestseller, The Healing Code, by Loyd PhD.

I and all others who used his techniques testify to the book being nothing short of Amazing Break-Through in field of Psychology. The 5-minutes exercise, 4 times a-day offered in the book changes any mental, emotional, and even physical state, forever.
The author who is a famous psychologist, received and taught the technique to his wife who had been suffering for decades of worsening depression that seemed to had no cure.

B- If you put to action what Tony says here, I guarantee you will succeed. Start from a few minutes a day, and advance to several minutes, and then hours of being in Peak-State he explains here.

C- Spend $4 at a Japanese nicknack or convenience store (their $1 store), or $25 at specialty online stores and buy a Germanium and a Titanium Wristband, and wear them day and night. From the first second you will feel better.

D- Beliefs in Self-analyzing or Witch-craft make you OPEN to Spirits and Psychic energies around. Build a powerful-state of Self-Reliance & Self-Trust -step-by-step. Start from a few minutes a day and build it to All-Day-Long.

DOCTORS & FRIENDS HAD REJECTED MY CASE, BUT I DID NOT GIVE UP ON MYSELF! I KEPT LEARNING & EXERCISING WHAT I LEARNED FROM Dr LOYD, & YOUTUBE CLIPS BY ANTONY ROBINS & OTHER LIFE-CHANGE LEADERS.
I STARTED PRAYING REGULARLY TO GOD. ALL GOT BETTER EVERYDAY, I GO TO GYM, AND DO DAILY HEALING-CODE. I AM 80% BETTER NOW & BY DAY MOVING FORWARD.

IF A CASE LIKE MINES CAN BE CURED, ANYONE'S CAN! I FOLLOW THOSE WHO HAVE DONE IT, AND MADE IT BIG!
STEP BY STEP, STEADILY GROWING BETTER - IS THE KEY!
BLESSINGS!

SUNSHINEWAY said:
D- Beliefs in Self-analyzing or Witch-craft make you OPEN to Spirits and Psychic energies around. Build a powerful-state of Self-Reliance & Self-Trust -step-by-step. Start from a few minutes a day and build it to All-Day-Long.

I have always wanted to practice Witchcraft, I guess it's time for me to start.

Indeed. I've had a rather bad one for the past month, and counting. Can't I just get hit by a car or something already?

When you're feeling depressed, I think it's best to get out and do something. I've dealt with it for awhile, but I think it's finally starting to go away, I can't really tell though. I haven't felt it in awhile,and I haven't much loneliness in awhile either. I think it's because I've been getting out more and embracing my Loner label... I've learned not to be such a cling on,and I've learned to lower or absent my expectations when it comes to meeting new people. I'm not pressed about it as much... if at all anymore.
Just get out. Staying in will likely make your depression even worse...

Though, the strange thing with depression is the perplexity. Sometimes you may wonder if you even want to feel good, when you probably do, but when you absorb the sadness too much, then it gets really foggy and it'll take you awhile to sort it all out.
Decide what you want:pain or pleasure.... or maybe both?

I know what you mean by depression. I have been really depressed lately, too.

I just lost my grandma a little over a month ago, and am still coping with that loss. My family are also fighting over the will, my sis is going through problems, my mom has had several nervous breakdowns, and I'm out of work and am not doing good in school.

I have been sleeping a lot lately, which is not the solution to life's problems. I also have been drinking much more coffee than I should. For some people, they use heroin. My drug of choice is caffeine.

Anyway, I have been suicidal before, and was even in a mental hospital at one point. You are NOT alone. I don't know you personally, other than the few things I've read on here, but I can tell you're a good person. Don't give up.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Anyway, I have been suicidal before, and was even in a mental hospital at one point.

I"m sorry to hear that you've gone through that, and i don't mean that in a patronizing attempt at sympathy, but rather a genuine one. If i could reach through my computer screen and squeeze your hand, i would.

SophiaGrace said:
I went back on the suicide support forum last night after staying off of it for a year.

I've been feeling lots of shame and worthlessness lately.

I feel as though I've failed myself and I don't wish to elaborate on why I feel this way.

Just thought I'd tell everyone my mental status right now. You probably can't help me and i'm not expecting help, i can only help myself.

*buries her snout in her paws*

((Hugs)) Sorry you feel this way. Have felt similar myself. Sometimes it comes from no-where. Don't know what else to say.

Equinox said:
Indeed. I've had a rather bad one for the past month, and counting. Can't I just get hit by a car or something already?
Sometimes I think when I'm drunk I can just get hit by a car or fall off the ledge in my building. That way it wouldn't seem like suicide. It's a lonely life

passage said:
Equinox said:
Sometimes I think when I'm drunk I can just get hit by a car or fall off the ledge in my building. That way it wouldn't seem like suicide. It's a lonely life

There's got to be better options. I feel crap this evening, I've had a hard week, but I think I've done my best, couldn't do any more. And yet at the end of the week I'm left feeling alone. Called my brother for a chat but still feel down. Tomorrow's another day. Gonna see what happens.

Still sitting in the emo corner. More like curled up in the fetal position in the emo corner.

Yeah...I've been feeling kind of sad since Wednesday myself...maybe it's something to do with the weather or universe...

In a lonely place said:
SophiaGrace said:
Still sitting in the emo corner. More like curled up in the fetal position in the emo corner.

((Hugs Sophia))
:shy:

Heh. Thanks. :)

Sci-Fi said:
Yeah...I've been feeling kind of sad since Wednesday myself...maybe it's something to do with the weather or universe...

To quote Katy Perry...."you're hot and you're cold, you're yes and you're no, you're in and you're out, you're up and you're down."

Ha yeah, good one Soph. Yes that is exactly it. Don't you hate being like that, I do.

Amazing how one day you can feel great and then another day shitty without anything having really changed in the world. We're just slaves to chemicals in the brain messing with us.

*tickles Sophia* :)

Are you ticklish Soph? If you are I'm going to find the biggest feather I can and help tickle you until you split your sides laughing.

Latest posts

Back