Did someone say Ponies?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A Desolate Soul

Reaction score
Pony_Time-%28n1300068652086%29.png

Oro?
Never actually watched the show, but i'll watch anything with good animation and storyline, whats it like?

I ride unicorns off into the sunset on a weekly basis, i'm man enough, but is it actually normal, it may cause nostalgia remembering the days that I watched whatever and noone made fun, but is it normal?

its completely normal. statistically speaking, MLP has more male viewers than female viewers. ironic isn't it? it's like a relief from the double standards that say men are only allowed to do manly things and anything we do that isn't manly is a reason to question their sexuality. not to mention from the normal crap that dominates the market like violence, sex, and immoral practices (not that im complaining).

this article right here does a good job at summing up why guys like MLP: http://missmediajunkie.blogspot.com/2011/04/guys-like-my-little-pony-and-thats-okay.html

oh and this thread needs moar ponies
5848630383_e6ed671dc3_z.jpg

I'm too much man to watch MLP. Besides, how could I make fun of other guys who do it then? I'll have to be even more of a hypocrite than I am :D

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-pikachu-vs-ponies.jpg

BTW I've actually never seen a new MLP episode, although I used to watch the old one with my sister. I just think the images are hilarious...really ಠ_ಠ

Latest posts

Back