Did You Get Into Much Trouble When You Were In School?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoneKiller

Reaction score

Did you get into much trouble during your years in school?

I was punished a few times in elementary school. In junior high I put another student in a "Full-Nelson" and got the strap. I also failed that particular grade to boot.

In high school I got into a scrap with a dude playing basketball in the gym and was sent to the principal's office where he barred us both from the gym for a period of 2 weeks. It didn't last though. The principal was an alcoholic and forgot.

I was sent to detention a few times for talking too much in class.

I was a good student, was usualy punished for laughing too much... In Hight school i was branded as a witch, that was ok, i owned it. I had my locker searched , because i was selling stuff... when the principal found the stash of condoms, he laughed and said he was releived, and could keep my little business going. My last year was bad, since my mom was sick, we had to miss alot of school to take care of her, teachers knew, even if we never told anyone. even with all their support and bending the rules, i had to quit 1 month before graduation, was hospitalised for depression for the first time... for a whole month.

whispers said:
I was a good student, was usualy punished for laughing too much... In Hight school i was branded as a witch, that was ok, i owned it. I had my locker searched , because i was selling stuff... when the principal found the stash of condoms, he laughed and said he was releived, and could keep my little business going. My last year was bad, since my mom was sick, we had to miss alot of school to take care of her, teachers knew, even if we never told anyone. even with all their support and bending the rules, i had to quit 1 month before graduation, was hospitalised for depression for the first time... for a whole month.
Jesus.
whispers, I'm so sorry you had to endure so much at that critical time in your life. You are one tough person.

I did get in trouble a few times, for small things, and even a few things I DIDN'T do..thanks to someone. The worst thing was suspension from the bus for a few days when I was in the 6th grade. A few detentions in 7th grade. A detention in 11th grade for showing up late repeatedly (class after lunch).

Okiedokes said:
I did get in trouble a few times, for small things, and even a few things I DIDN'T do..thanks to someone. The worst thing was suspension from the bus for a few days when I was in the 6th grade. A few detentions in 7th grade. A detention in 11th grade for showing up late repeatedly (class after lunch).
Lunch is more important then knowledge. You need your strength if you are going to pay attention in class effectively.:p

I was a vandal at school when I was in the ninth and tenth grades. During our free periods me and two other guys would just destroy, it was really fun too. We got caught doing stuff sometimes, once we got caught for wrestling in a hall and the other time we got caught because we kept switching off the main electricity switch, the guy responsible came running after us and we ran for it up some stairs and then he told the headmaster and we were suspended from school even though we had exams during that period, I came to school the next day and he made me and one of the other guys stay at the reception until our exam then after we did the exam he didnt let us attend our classes but I talked him out of it , so I pretty much got away with it all, except for once when there was a parents teacher meeting and somehow me and my mother ended up in the headmaster's office and it was reaaaaaaaally bad cause the headmaster was complaining about me and my parents are really strict, so that was horrible. I don't really regret those days because our school was really honeysuckle to us and still is, its just a very crappy place to be. I've got some really crazy stories from that period of time. Sorry for the long post.

I wasn't too bad at school though I always forgot my homework so was often in detention for that. I got my nose pierced once and couldn't get it out so they stuck me in remove (a room with bare white walls and a couple of desks) for the full day and suspended me till I got it taken out.

I got into trouble for things like falling asleep in class and being late. Not vandalism or anything major.

Like the OP though, I got into trouble for fighting during a basketball game, but it was with a kid from a different school. I was kicked off the team for a month, and told i'd be expelled if it ever happened again. Apparently I damaged the school's reputation or something, I don't really remember.

Not really...as far as getting cuaght.lol

I painted my finger nails black when I was in the 4th grade.
I guess back when it was consider evil and unacceptiable for boys to paint their finger nails.lmao
So the teacher made me stand in front of the door so everyone can see. To embrarass me
and to make an example out of me.lmao
I was like " Hell yes bitches...you all know Im fucken evil now dont ya...dont fresia with me" :)
I got bullied a couple of times by a bully that was picking on everyone in general.
I finally got fed up and gave the basturd two black eye... Black nails = black eyes :)
Of course I'll get into trouble for standing up for myself. They always cry like little bitches and tell.
Id get sent to the principle office and get a major ass whooping at home...
Somethings dont ever change.lmao

I was a major pot head in HS..but i was a really good student and had good grades.
My step father was like a mean ass drill sargent. A vitnamh vet. Alcoholic.
Extreemly strick..Dont fresia up or spill milk in our household.lmao
Id get put on restrictions for getting Bs.
The movie BETWEEN HEAVEN and HELL with Tommi Lee Jones closely resymbal
growing up in my household. My step father is a nutcase with good intensions that married a beautiful
Thai woman during the war. We moved to the USA in hopes of a better life...
but that's when the real war started. The insanity of it all.
My mother is a soft spoken Thai woman that was trying to do everything to keep her family together.

Peace and Love...man
Most of my teacher would assign me to seat in the front row so
they can see my blood shot eyes. The algebra equations on the black board
were flying out at me.lmao As long as i was getting good grades and didnt cuase trouble
for anyone else. All my teacher knew i was Stone or high most of the time...
I simply didnt hide the fact that i was a stoner. MJ leafs on my T shirts, books, lockers..ect
Either that I'll get to seat way in the back next to the teacher's pet and play footies with her.
She would take me home everyday after shcool. She's such a good girl.
She painted my nails black and put black eyes shadow on me :p

While in HS I got sent to the dungon of doom every so often for ditching becuase
I was heavily into playing my guitar. While in haydies I studied and mastered
those dark evil mystical scales :)

One of my HS GF was a wild craZy Red head. She drove my fucken truck everywhere.
We fought like dogs and cats at party and at school sometimes as if we were married.
Most of the time i was too loaded to drive. Fender benders from god knows what she did.
We'll get pull over from time to time but they were kind of leanant back when.
Just made us pour out our alcohol and stump on our weed. Then tell us to go home.
Probably becuase she was a good looking girl and was driving.
She got all my weed for me. She always had weed on her.
The duaghter of the devil himself...that's the real deal.
Our favorite song.lmao
[youtube]UAestDyzgbI[/youtube]

a few times in 5th grade i got detention for not doing my homework.

then once in middle school because I didnt hand in a permission slip but they let me go because I can't eat in front of people.

then a few times my senior year of hs because they wouldn't give me more time to eat before everyone else went to breakfast.

I have a feeding tube.

Lets see what I can remember about those days. I often missed a day or so of school a week because of my stomach, and sometimes, especially later on, I faked it so I could stay home. Sometimes I would just ditch. I got into a lot of fights around 4th-6th grade. There was a fat kid that would start stuff and I'd always kick his ass, but there were also two kids that could kick mine. There was a girl named Susan that liked to start fights with me, and when I fought back it was always me who got in trouble, because no one would believe a girl could start a fight.

In high school I had some nice clothes and someone from the administration thought I was the substitute teacher for the 3d design class. When it was clear no teacher was going to show up the students went wild, lit cigarettes, chased each other around with the blow torch. Things got pretty chaotic. Another time in the same class there was a sub who didn't know what he was doing, and we all had to leave the class because of a mistake that released toxic fumes into the classroom.

Nope. Probably won't when I do go back to school again. Always did my work, always went to school, never got into fights, always studied hard, avoided trouble, didn't talk (of course, lol). I always did what I was supposed to, I was a "teacher's pet" so to say.

I got in trouble a lot for being hyper.
I also got in trouble because I was picked on and unfortunately teachers blame the kid that is being picked on.
I also got in trouble for doing what the teachers told me to do.

I rarely got in trouble for when I did something wrong though.

I only got in trouble twice and neither were my fault.

In kindergarten, this one teacher claimed she saw me tackling kids for a Frisbee.
I was simply walking outside and got my apple moved. I'll be honest.... I cried. :p

My last year of public school, (9th grade) I lifted my collar up to be silly and one of the teachers thought my hair was against regulations. I ended up getting after school because of that. The same school that could have killed me because of negligence gave me after school because THEY THOUGHT my hair was to long. Lol

Dark_Poet said:
I only got in trouble twice and neither were my fault.

In kindergarten, this one teacher claimed she saw me tackling kids for a Frisbee.
I was simply walking outside and got my apple moved. I'll be honest.... I cried. :p

My last year of public school, (9th grade) I lifted my collar up to be silly and one of the teachers thought my hair was against regulations. I ended up getting after school because of that. The same school that could have killed me because of negligence gave me after school because THEY THOUGHT my hair was to long. Lol

How did they almost kill you for negligence ?

I was a very very sick child growing up.
I had to take medicine everyday before PE.

They knew this and made it as difficult as possible.
The treated me like I was mentally deficient and singled me out on field trips.

After my doctor fought with them year after year to let them allow me to carry it.
We got this new principals assistant or something. He came in and right away made a comment about being a golfer and having a wide swing if we get out of line. *******. Then one day they did a check to go through everyone's things.

I was allowed to have my medicine. They still took it because he didn't think I should be able to carry it.
They didn't give it back that day. I had an Asthma attack. My Mom wanted to sue them but I wouldn't let her. She let the choice ultimately be up to me.

One time before I was allowed to carry my medicine, the teacher keeping it took off and locked it up without telling me. I needed it then to. I hated my school so much. They made me feel like less then a human being. One day a teacher told on me for drawing a sword and skull. They called me during class and took me to a room where they searched everything I own. I hate them so much.

I'm so happy to be away from there.

LoneKiller said:
whispers said:
Jesus.
whispers, I'm so sorry you had to endure so much at that critical time in your life. You are one tough person.

Thank you for that...it was a very difficult part of my life and people around me dont seem to realise what impact it had on me...
My ex keeps saying i'm a weak person, i guess to put me down. Its nice to know you think i'm tough ;)

Dark_Poet said:
I was a very very sick child growing up.
I had to take medicine everyday before PE.

They knew this and made it as difficult as possible.
The treated me like I was mentally deficient and singled me out on field trips.

After my doctor fought with them year after year to let them allow me to carry it.
We got this new principals assistant or something. He came in and right away made a comment about being a golfer and having a wide swing if we get out of line. *******. Then one day they did a check to go through everyone's things.

I was allowed to have my medicine. They still took it because he didn't think I should be able to carry it.
They didn't give it back that day. I had an Asthma attack. My Mom wanted to sue them but I wouldn't let her. She let the choice ultimately be up to me.

One time before I was allowed to carry my medicine, the teacher keeping it took off and locked it up without telling me. I needed it then to. I hated my school so much. They made me feel like less then a human being. One day a teacher told on me for drawing a sword and skull. They called me during class and took me to a room where they searched everything I own. I hate them so much.

I'm so happy to be away from there.

That is unforgivable, i find so many teachers and principals are the biggest bullies. i was lucky to have understanding school staff. Aside from sueing them ( cost money, not sure to win), your mom could have filed a complaint against the principal or better yet, give an article to the local newspaper lol

Got into a few fights, but nothing major. Though the last one I was in (a few days before my 12th grade year ended) could've gotten very bloody had I actually decided to throw serious punches instead of headlocking the guy for over five minutes until he promised to leave me alone if I let him go.

I remember getting paddled in school twice.
Once for something someone else did.
Once for doing what the teacher told me to do.

I only got into trouble once in school when I was a kid. Being a little boy we found it humorous to stick out fingers out of our zippers. There were these girls that kept asking a friend and me to do it again and they would giggle. Well one of the little bitches who were goading us into doing it told on us and we got sent to see the principle. Thankfully he was a guy and understood that boys will be boys and since we were well behaved and never got into trouble he gave us a pass, and wouldn't call our parents this time. They did record it on our permanent record though.

Latest posts

Back