Do we share the same story?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rudechaos

Reaction score
26f. not rude. just in chaos (my mind is, really)..

I couldn't remember how I stumbled on this site but this forum gave me sort of happiness as I know that I'm not alone being lonely :D Also, I think everyone's still awesome and nice to get to know with despite the lonely life we're sharing here together.

Free.doomed​

got depressed thinking too much comparing my life (family, relationship and career) to everyone else I know. One stressful day in the office, I got myself freed from a career-caged life. Quit my 9-5 job as it has the biggest weight on my shoulder. I thought a career break would be better for me to reassess my life. Because of the fear of going back to the cubicle life (with the same line of work) will make me feel miserable again, I still am inactively looking for a job..I'm still counting the days with nothing good happening in my life. Loneliness kicks in from time to time but I have no regrets with my decision to quit my safety.
I want to have clarity and am trying to move on towards a happier life now but the roadblock for me is I still don't know what I want to pursue on my next career. It's really hard when you don't know what to do, how you could start anew if you don't know where are you going to...

Hey rudechaos, welcome to the forum. Hang in there and keep going, keep positive too, good luck for your job search and hope you'll find something good and benefit from this forum as well.

Welcome to the site.

Hi and welcome!

chat_edjr.gif
"Oh hai fellow cat! I like ur attitude! :D"

I've seen you around the games section and thought I'd give you an official welcome.

Welcome to the 'pussy' from the 'rat'?!

It's good to have someone active on the games section, because it used to be the quickest moving section of the forum, but it's so slow these days. Everyone either paired up or left the forum.

user 130057 said:
I've seen you around the games section and thought I'd give you an official welcome.

Welcome to the 'pussy' from the 'rat'?!

It's good to have someone active on the games section, because it used to be the quickest moving section of the forum, but it's so slow these days. Everyone either paired up or left the forum.

Ha! You remembered the pussy quite well. :D thanks, I'm mostly hangin out in the games section coz I thought that was really fun.
Anyway, see you around. This pussy's gonna give your rat a one-two punch. :D

Latest posts

Back