Do women like "manly" men?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MellyVinelli said:
I equate facial hair to manliness. As you can see genetics was not on my side.

Funny the first time all the men at work started Movember together, the girls kept giggling and staring and talking about how 'gross' it is. Good or bad? Don't care. They were still looking at me and talking about me. Hatersgonnahate!

I have plenty of facial hair and I'm far from manly.

Sigma said:
MellyVinelli said:
I equate facial hair to manliness. As you can see genetics was not on my side.

Funny the first time all the men at work started Movember together, the girls kept giggling and staring and talking about how 'gross' it is. Good or bad? Don't care. They were still looking at me and talking about me. Hatersgonnahate!

I have plenty of facial hair and I'm far from manly.

Perhaps you can share with Mike then? :p

Yeah. So difficult to point out what manly is. I'm so beta it's not even funny. If I ever try to act alpha my gf just ruffles my hair, gives me a kiss, and says, 'oh your a big boy now eh? Why don't you go take out the garbage and recycling?"

I promptly comply.

I just had eggs, steak, and bacon for breakfast so hear this manly man thump fist upon table and RAAAWWWWWRRRRRR.

Excuse me a few moments, gotta put my apron on and do dishes- RAAAAWWWWRRRING whilst doing so of course.

:p

Sarah_Lbnz said:
I like it when men wear clean underwear.

Men's underwear? Never heard of such a thing.

On a sidenote, really wished I had an apron....sigh, splashing hot water landing on the fun parts really does make a guy RAWR.

....well not really RAWR, more of a mewling, sad kinda sound.

Need Aloe Vera....

I like penis. Not having that is typically a deal breaker for me.

The rest can be negotiated.

WildernessWildChild said:
Sarah_Lbnz said:

On a sidenote, really wished I had an apron....sigh, splashing hot water landing on the fun parts really does make a guy RAWR.

You cook naked?? lol

EveWasFramed said:
Sarah_Lbnz said:

You cook naked?? lol

I guess some guys do, huh?

Edward W said:
EveWasFramed said:
Sarah_Lbnz said:

You cook naked?? lol

Yep, the chef special today was boiled wiener (that seriously didn't feel pleasant)

Edward W said:
EveWasFramed said:
Sarah_Lbnz said:

You cook naked?? lol

Yep, the chef special today was boiled wiener (that seriously didn't feel pleasant)

Have you tried a "penis cozy?"

Although I did say I liked clean underwear, I might be impressed if someone could really pull the cozy look off. Although it may affect one's "manliness." Knitwear can sometimes have that effect.

Sarah_Lbnz said:
Edward W said:
EveWasFramed said:

You cook naked?? lol

Have you tried a "penis cozy?"

Although I did say I liked clean underwear, I might be impressed if someone could really pull the cozy look off. Although it may affect one's "manliness." Knitwear can sometimes have that effect.

Can a penis cozy be made that would accommodate "growth"? If so I'd be UP for it....

Among the Sleep said:
That last part definitely makes sense. Some guys my age man (I'm 23), they just have cum pouring out of their eyes constantly, and when I see them with girls I'm just like WTF!? How can a nice fella like me be such a lonely goose egg when these guys get girls? Just need to be patient I guess. I wise man once told me "Patience is a virtue, but it's also an enormous pain in the dick". Those words ring very true.

They have cum pouring out of their eyes?? Constantly?? Do you live in some crazy hentai world or what?

They should see a doctor, quickly.

I do not claim to be a medical expert, but I'm sure thats the wrong end for it.

Sorry, just to add...

MissGuided said:
I like penis. Not having that is typically a deal breaker for me.

Me too (mine that is), I would be most perturbed to find I no longer had aformentioned item.

Latest posts

Back