Do you believe in god?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I belive in God, and pray every day. I`m orthodox. And all my relatives and most of friends are also religious.

No, I don't believe in any God. I tend to think and act by logic to the degree that the existence of an invisible omnipotent and omnipresent creature seems far fetched to me, to say the least. As for religions, in my view they were created thousands of years ago to control people and keep them within a reasonable behavior. All these centuries later, they still do their job really well, minus the reasonable behavior control. :D

I am christian as I believe in Jesus and God, and I feel most religions worship is the same God, just a different belief/name behind it.

Okiedokes said:
I am christian as I believe in Jesus and God, and I feel most religions worship is the same God, just a different belief/name behind it.

This. I think in the same way... That different religions kind of believe in the same God, but because of different cultures and habits, they just seem little different than what they really are.

So yes, I believe in God. :)

Seeker said:
No, I don't believe in any God. I tend to think and act by logic to the degree that the existence of an invisible omnipotent and omnipresent creature seems far fetched to me, to say the least. As for religions, in my view they were created thousands of years ago to control people and keep them within a reasonable behavior. All these centuries later, they still do their job really well, minus the reasonable behavior control. :D

So do I think about it.

I don't, but I highly respect those who do and live up to their beliefs, unless their hurt others.

Latest posts

Back