Do you care?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Usually I try not to care what people think but sometimes it just goes back to worrying what people think, mostly in situations where I feel indebted or obligated to someone. If not, I don't really care I think.

I care what people I care about think of me. Otherwise I usually don't care much if at all, what people think. Unless I give them reason to think what they do that is.

I think that everybody cares somehow.
We are social beings, it matters how we are perceived, where do we stand in the order of society and all.

I may be ignorant, but I think that even those who claim not to care, care.

I don't know how it affects me, but I know I care.

Yes I do, a lot, even from people I don't know. I could care less about the people I don't know though, but when you hear comments or whispers behind your back it's hard not to.

hmm, for me it's a bit unusual I guess...
in a way, I don't really care. I have always felt that if people don't understand me, then it is their problem and they are the short-sighted ones.
but at the same time I am usually fairly certain that most people don't give me a second thought or think much of me.
I am accustomed to being left behind, over-looked and under-valued and I have come to expect it.
and so I have come to the point where it doesn't matter what I do or say or achieve. people will see me how they want to see me and that is pretty much out of my control.

Depends on what that person means to me, generally... strangers; forget about it, someone I talk to; maybe, friend; somewhat, close friend; yes, close family; yes.

I used to care a whole lot. Now? Not so much. And trust me it's so much better when you stop caring what other people think and say about you. What really bothers me is when people you think wouldn't talk bad about you behind your back, do.

only the people I care about matter, and their opinion matter. if it's someone I dgaf about they can talk crap about me all they want. It wont affect me the slightest.

Drama said:
only the people I care about matter, and their opinion matter. if it's someone I dgaf about they can talk crap about me all they want. It wont affect me the slightest.

i love you my badass queen ♥

HGwells said:
Drama said:

i love you my badass queen ♥

aww thanks <3

I used to care alot about what people thought about me, I don't as much now, wanna regain that feeling though. Wanna regain alot of things.

Way too much, but I shouldn't care. Too much stress and worries for nothing.

Latest posts

Back