Do You Find Dirty Jokes Offensive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad form guys...I lost some friends in that incident. Blue jokes are one thing but racist jokes about the loss of life is very poor taste. Stuff like this should be kept in private and not open to all who visit the site.

Well this in the day's thread of doom sorted. Let the arguments commence....

Badjedidude said:
bodafuko said:
I liked dirty jokes...when I was like 8.

But then you lost your sense of humor in a tragic accident. How sad. :(

Actually, I blame 2 Live Crew and NWA. Somehow I got my hands on that incredibly dirty, raw and uncensored material at quite a young age and was desensitized to it. Now it's virtually impossible to shock me because at age 9 I was listening to "Face down, ass up, that's the way we like to fresia" and "Pop that pussay! Pop - Pop that puh-saaay!"

I'm ok with any joke as long as it isn't deliberately trying to put down someone. There is always a good place for any joke, it all depends on the "timing".

Poguesy said:
So nobody here will laugh to a racist joke etc?

Poguesy said:
I do recall someone referring to the Thailand floods on telly.

Looked like a bowl of cocopops from the birds eye view.

You obviously read other peoples posts and seen that the answer would be no by the majority. So why you go and post one is beyond me.

To everyone, think twice before you go and decide to post something. Just because this thread is about dirty jokes doesn't mean you go and post them (LK yours wasn't really that dirty so I'm not talking about that one, don't worry), they will get removed. Same with anymore racist remarks like the one above. This is your one and only warning about this.

offensive: most of them, yes
funny as hell: a few, yes
It always depends on the joke itself.

But you surely won't get any positive reaction out of me with something like "Came a women at the doctor." (Instead of came a women to the doctor ... it's a German joke, i tried to translate it, because i don't know any English ones.) If you think it is very bad, then I can assure you, it ain't better in German as well. xD

Latest posts

Back