Do you have a favourite accent?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah I'm trying to rein in my pedanticness (is that even a word??) so much but could we narrow "British" down to at least a country!! :p

Yay go you!!

Sorry I know I sound like a pain but I knew girls online who'd say that and I was thinking hmm are we talking Hugh Grant or Billy Connolly!? Both male British accents after all. I do know loads of foreign girls who like male Scottish accents and men in kilts though. :)

Liley said:
French accent makes me LMAO. I imitate it sometimes and it makes my brother LHAO too :)

Haha, that's why your singing of happy birthday in french in that birthday thread sounded accurate to my french(-canadian) ears. You've got "practice". :p

Nitramici said:
Liley said:
French accent makes me LMAO. I imitate it sometimes and it makes my brother LHAO too :)

Haha, that's why your singing of happy birthday in french in that birthday thread sounded accurate to my french(-canadian) ears. You've got "practice". :p

what do you mean by i've got practice (d)

Badjedidude said:
PieBeNice said:
I wish I had an accent, so it could be my favourite.

You DO have an accent. No one can ever tell what you're saying in skype. ;)

haha

I like Pie's accent.

Favourite accents in English...
1 - Russian
2 - Norwegian
3 - German
4 - Scottish
5 - Australian (mostly with women speaking)

On St. Patrick's Day, I decided to mark the occasion by watching some "Father Ted" on YouTube.

When I clicked on the channel to see what else they had, I noticed they had another show called "Derry Girls".
I started watching a few clips of that, and I found that one pretty funny too.

So, I'd have to say I think I like the Derry accent. As they might say, it's "cracker" :LOL:

On St. Patrick's Day, I decided to mark the occasion by watching some "Father Ted" on YouTube.

When I clicked on the channel to see what else they had, I noticed they had another show called "Derry Girls".
I started watching a few clips of that, and I found that one pretty funny too.

So, I'd have to say I think I like the Derry accent. As they might say, it's "cracker" :LOL:
You must watch Derry Girls, it's hilarious, best thing in ages.

Well...I actually like english girls trying to speak french lol. I think it's hot 😉

Latest posts

Back