Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! I never tried any odd deep fried items like that.

Never tried green eggs and ham either. I'd rather have a bacon, egg, toast sandwhich.

Do you like giving yourself foot massages?

oh yes, and vegetable gardes and trees too... I am actually serious here. I would love to visit DC when the peach trees are in bloom... they have vacation packages for that!

(By the way, I think it's called flexitarian!)

Do you like board games?

Wow! That's awesome! I usually visit various gardens when I go to an area to explore. I've seen a lot of memorial gardens.

Hey Cool! Thanks! I didn't know Flexitarian even existed. But, that's exactly the way I eat.

No. I don't really like board games. It's too much effort for just one person to play.

Do you like to snow mobile? Or is it just something you do sometimes?

Years ago... make that decades...
I worked at a ski resort. I went to work by snow mobile.
We all did. We had to be there before the snow plow passed.... and before the parking lot was even enterable... (geez, you've got me inventing words here too ... )
I haven't done it since, but would like to... you know, one of those things where you snow mobile in... like to a chalet...
We have lots of snow mobile trails here.

So you like off-roading?

Yes. I do it many times each year. However, I've had to start taking it easy because sometimes it is really difficult to get unstuck and/or out of a bad situation. I used to get stuck every time I went out. If there was somewhere I wanted to go, I would, even when I shouldn't have. Now, I prefer not to get stuck any more.

Do you like to play in the sand?

sand?

I have a hard time remembering sand.

It's ice and under the ice, it's mud.. squishing and oozing and pulling your shoes in...
so, it's a no to mud.

Is the sand ... part of vacation... no ice... no cold... then, it's a yes for sand.

Do you like snow? (come and get it!)... does it sound like I'm done with winter? You would be so right!

I'll send you some sand. There's certainly plenty of dust around here. I send you some of that too.

Yeah, you sound ready for old man winter to move on.

Yes. I like snow. I like cherry and grape snow cones.

Do you like sitting in front of the fire place?

So, you wanna put the snow in snow cones. Well, that's a good place for it! But you couldn't sell them here so you would have to get them south. Sigh... logistics.... they destroy so many good ideas.... so many get-rich quick ideas.... sigh, me in my snowy world and you in yours... sigh

I like to be warm and comfortable... so it's a yes to fireplaces. And the fire is pretty and sounds good... so that's a good way to spend moments.

Do you like sunrises?

Nostalgia... as long as I get to pick what part... cause the good parts were better than now.

Do you like to drink with a straw?

pencil crayons...

Although it might be kinda fun to get the water soluable kind and do some artwork in the shower.

Do you like to danse?

Latest posts

Back