Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I do

iu

Do you like to feed birds?

Is a chipmonk different from a chipmunk? Do they wear robes and pray? Is it a branch of the church unbeknownst to me? I know they spread far, but have they converted ground dwelling mammals?

I don't recall seeing processed acorns available and I don't want to leach out the excess tannins myself, so I will say no.

Do you like pogo sticks?

Yes, I play with mine all the time! Ha! ha!

Do you like to post animated gifs now?
oh yes, thank you so much for helping me to figure that out... I'm a queen of technology now!

Do you like helping others with the $%?&UI computer ?

Yes. I actually taught computer classes to adults when I was in 8th grade. I taught at a private computer academy on and off for a few years. I've always been the go to guy at all my jobs. But, I never became an official teacher even though my original goal was to become a high school computer teacher. Life didn't want that to happen for me.

Do you like to do computer art work?

I've never done computer art work.

And I never wanted to be a teacher but I became one anyway... life dragged me to it,... kicking and screaming all the way.

Do you like symmetry?

Ha! Ha! life's events seem to shape people's careers more then they do.

Stuff like this, yeah:

iu

However, my facial symmetry is so far off I look like two different people. I think that's why others have a difficult time trusting me.

Do you like to paint your nails?

Ha! Ha! life's events seem to shape people's careers more then they do.

Stuff like this, yeah:

iu

However, my facial symmetry is so far off I look like two different people. I think that's why others have a difficult time trusting me.

Do you like to paint your nails?
is this a computer generated thing?... please elaborate...

paint my nails... at the moment, I can't because of my job. I work with food.

Do you like malls?

I'm pretty sure it's computer generated. I don't know anything about it though.

Wow! You use your feet to prepare the food?

iu

I used to like going to the malls and looking at everything. But, it's all just kind of boring now.

Do you like to drink wine?

I like wine but I like it with a meal and a friend, otherwise it doesn't interest me even though I like it. I realize I am lucky this way.

Do you like roasted marshmallows?

Yes. But I haven't eaten one in probably 30 years.

Do you like to go down the candy isle and imagine eating different items while your mouth is watering and then you walk on by without buying anything?

Yes. But I haven't eaten one in probably 30 years.

Do you like to go down the candy isle and imagine eating different items while your mouth is watering and then you walk on by without buying anything?
no... I haven't been stupid enough to try.
I could never look at and not buy....

Do you like going into a hardware to look and not buy? Imagining everything you could do with the cool tools.

Latest posts

Back