Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I do. I like to keep all the current prices in my mind for coming up projects. The high inflation is really screwing that up.

Do you like to buy clothes, try them out, and then return them?

Cheese only pizza is good for parties... everyone adds what they want.

Do you like chicken on pizza?

I once had a pizza with BBQ chicken on it in a restaurant. I was skeptical but it was good. However, I haven't ordered it again. I prefer BBQed chicken or a pizza.

I don't think I've had chicken meatballs but I have had a McChicken burger... at Mc D... do you think it's made of chicken... if yes, how much of it?

Do you like surprizes?

Anything made at Mc Ds is just a food goo made from God only knows.

iu
It's a burger! No, it's fries! No, wait, it's an apple pie!

I'm not big on surprises even good ones.

Do you like hard or soft pillows?

If god looks like me as promised.... then how can I not? only joking, yeah I like god.

Do you like to watch street performers?

No, oh nooo fine dine and non-alcoholic wine meee...

Do you like Irish accents? lolz (my obsession so whoever is next, better say yes)

A red headed girl with green eyes that has an Irish accent? I would conquer nations for attention and a sentence.

Do you like random, unusable facts, or ones that are cemented in Academia?

Yes

Do you like roller skating?

Yes. I like both ice skating and roller skating and am good at both. I used to put on my roller hockey skates and hit the streets rolling hard for several hours at a time. There's actually a skate park only a few miles from my house now. I think about getting some skates again and doing / learning some new tricks. But, I always take things too far and I guaranty that I would end up in the hospital.

Do you like to hang out in a swimming pool?

So you only swim in the swimming pool? Don't you like stop, relax, and hang out too? I like just sitting or laying in water. I enjoy sinking to the bottom and holding my breath for as long as I can. I imagine I'm dying / dead. It's extremely peaceful.

Ummm. I would say no I don't like to try new food. But, in reality I do. Many times I actually like the new food that I try. Ha! Ha!

Do you like to cook for yourself? How about cooking for others?

When I go to a pool (which I haven't done since before COVID), I swim lengths. My peace is slicing through the water. And hammering it with my arms and hands. Creating rhythm and music with my kick. And doing sychro sculling for a length, my ears underwater hearing stuff muffled. And wearing scuba gear and doing lengths. And getting to the end faster than the jerks who think they are great... and trying not to look winded when I beat them... usually succeeding... but it has been a long time... I might look like a ..... don't know... but it wouldn't be good.

Yes, cooking is good. It is nice to cook for someone else and nice to have someone else cook for me... I miss that living alone.

Do you like dessert?

Ha! ha!

No. Coffee is an acquired taste. I noticed that everybody was addicted to it before I could acquire a taste for it. So I didn't drink it any more. But, I love the smell of it.

Do you like super spicy food?

Latest posts

Back