Do you use this forum more when you feel real lonely, down and out?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoaisme said:
I've been on two or three SSRI's... The medications had sexual side effects (couldn't climax while on them) and while being in a good mood most of the time, some of the time I became even more suicidal than I had been in the first place.

Can't you get a 2nd opinion for different meds?

sweetestbaby said:
They're bound to confidentiality until you've committed a crime.
actually thats not right. if they think youll hurt someone or urself theyre bound by law to report

NewBirth said:
sweetestbaby said:
actually thats not right. if they think youll hurt someone or urself theyre bound by law to report

That complicates things then because it means that medication would likely have to come first unless your record gives reason for the police to go a little easier on you to let you get the help you need.

sweetestbaby said:
NewBirth said:
sweetestbaby said:

That complicates things then because it means that medication would likely have to come first unless your record gives reason for the police to go a little easier on you to let you get the help you need.
hes got 2 options...go 2 a shrink & shut up about some of the things he thinks or dont go to a shrink & talk them out with somebody he can trust
personally ive got 2 say the meds suck & 4 exactly the same reasons hes mentioned

Blue Sky said:
Thanks alot for stuffing up my thread.

If it helps, I think people do use this forum more when they're lonely considering that's what it's for, unless they're here more for helping others.

He needs to talk to a professional because it needs to go beyond helping him feel better.

Now if I only had money to see a professional... I think my school offers a cheap service.

sweetestbaby said:
He needs to talk to a professional because it needs to go beyond helping him feel better.
i really wouldnt advise that by what hes saying on here. that wouldnt be safe 4 him. and im not going 2 keep stuffing up blues thread so im done here :)

NewBirth said:
sweetestbaby said:
i really wouldnt advise that by what hes saying on here. that wouldnt be safe 4 him. and im not going 2 keep stuffing up blues thread so im done here :)

but if he has bottled up emotions or abuse then he could very well hurt someone anyway and then they might not let him even get help.

Blue Sky said:
Do you use this forum more when you feel real lonely, down and out?
Well I tend to and I think that it helps me alot. I can read through old threads about stuff that relates to me, send pms to members, even shout in the shout box lol. Sure beats sitting in a chair, staring at the wall. Yeah I feel pretty low today.

Aw, poor Blue Sky's been the victim of thread hijack! Getting back to your original topic... No, I think I use it in all my moods...unless maybe I'm constantly down and out! I find it comforting to know that there are people who have similar thoughts/feelings to my own.

Diamond-Dancer,

Thanks for getting this back to Blue Sky's original topic.

usually when im on the bored side i use this forum. when i feel real lonely down & out i tend 2 stay away from peeps instead

Hey Newbirth,

The problem is that when you are feeling really lonely and depressed that is exactly when you NEED people!

Hugs,

LG.

lonelygirl said:
Hey Newbirth,

The problem is that when you are feeling really lonely and depressed that is exactly when you NEED people!

Hugs,

LG.
no way cuz it never fails. i always get kicked by peeps when im down. its like they can sense it or something. so i just stay 2 myself till i scrape myself out of it

Blue Sky said:
Yes Newbirth, I think that people can sense it also. Nobody Loves You When Your Down And Out.

I do!

But when someone's down and out for an extended period of time it can become very draining, so much so that it starts to bring you down as well.

diamond-dancer said:
Blue Sky said:
Yes Newbirth, I think that people can sense it also. Nobody Loves You When Your Down And Out.

I do!

But when someone's down and out for an extended period of time it can become very draining, so much so that it starts to bring you down as well.
Well yes, Some people do care, but I think the majority don't. I once saw a pesron in the city, sitting on a seat crying, and no one went near her. They just walked on by minding there own business.

Latest posts

Back