Does anyone else think this way !?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddha said be. I like the idea but it ain't easy sometimes. He also said everything is impermanent, nothing lasts forever, and every moment everything passes away and is reborn. The last one is hard to grab on to.

I live with the thought of my mortality and how few years I have (or days/hours/seconds?) every moment of every day. It rather pisses me off, actually. I "believed in god" too **** long. I "trusted" too **** much. I was a zealot and zealoted myself into a deep ******* hole. So yeah, I think that way. But there are only two choices: live, or not. Choosing not is mostly a chickenshit way to "escape." I'm not a coward so, it's just live. I have no hope for this country, for society, or the earth itself. Even so, who knows what I might learn, discover or accomplish if I hang on long enough. So, I live in spite of my shortness of days. What choice is there?

You're fulfilling your purpose right now...it's living. Making plans is nice and all, but its not about the end result as much as it is about enjoying the process to get there. And if you have no end result or goal, basically its just enjoy the ride...we only get one chance. :)

there is no point.
just live, explore, experience, be miserable, be happy, love, hate, feel.
just be.
thats all there is.
untill its gone.
than at best you would have left something behind for someone else to explore or experience that makes them happy or miserable, love or hate or feel anything when they think about you.

if there ever was a point or a reason for living it would have been so something bigger would have had something to eat.

but i could be wrong ofc.
i just dont think we are so **** important that there must be some awsome reason why we are here.
but i do think you can have a verry important role to play in someone elses life.

Latest posts

Back