Does fate stand in your way?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kelbo said:
Triple Bogey said:
one thing - a 24 year old is generally more attractive than a 40 year old and therefore more able to attract members of the opposite sex. I know I looked a lot better at 24 than I do now. The original poster is 24 and shouldn't feel too down in the dumps. He as plenty of time to gain some confidence and feel differently.

Actually I would have to be pedantic and say that isn't true either....some men get better with age (they mature like a fine wine) hello - silver foxes?!?! Phwoar!!!

I think to generalise that 24 year olds are more attractive than 40 year olds is a bit harsh to the 40 year olds and quite patronising to the 24 year olds. It is like you saying 'Oh cheer up, at least you're not 40, you've got more years to find someone than a 40 year old so stop complaining`

:p

seems we don't agree on anything. Never mind. I respect your opinions. Your probably right. Everything I say and think is based on my own experiences anyway.

Latest posts

Back