Does this talk to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks RovoR! ⛩

I have heard THEY 🎎 are well set in that matter of the self, the ego... I'll check that!

Thanks twice! 😶

RovoR said:
Yeah RealCallie, is he making a call? :cool:

She has her rights, too

Diagnosed said:
TheRealCallie said:
Is there something you are trying to convey in this thread or is it just your own personal ramblings?

Well guessed!

Am I making a call?

If I'm breaking the rules, just press the report buttom... 😉                                                            👇

@RovoR

I liked YOUR tip and this, "Jesus and Buddha would have been great friends who would have agreed on most things.

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_131758_664.jpg
    IMG_20190920_131758_664.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
Am I really mean?

One lesson I learnt: Yes!

If I'm alone:
1) I gave myself too little, 
2) I didn't make a further effort to reach out, to keep, all those life or God used to model/shape my selfish life.

I'm thankful I bought my own place, so I don't need to hire a borrowed place to be retired. 👇

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_133730_655.jpg
    IMG_20190920_133730_655.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1
I sold my phone a couple of months. I wanted to be totally isolated but, the one who bought it gave me the phone back... as a gift at not charge. He said to me, "you cannot isolate yourself. I thought you had another phone... So keep this!"

You American ppl have heard,"iron sharpens iron"

This time of loneliness will show areas we need to HEAL or amend so, this brief moment could be a blessing and, If someone come across, there is not need to use more chains.

I could be sick and undiagnosed, but the person you and I "need" could be what they should be:

This is not a lonely life!

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_122956_068.jpg
    IMG_20190920_122956_068.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
Loneliness, by itself, is it a social problem?

Instead, it could be me the real social problem...

I'm cut here bleeing! 😉:

Attachments

27.9 KB · Views: 1
Diagnosed said:
Loneliness, by itself, is it a social problem?

Instead, it could be me the real social problem...

I'm cut here bleeing! 😉:

Bleeing is NOT the same like bleeding. 😜

If i mistreated ppl the way they deserved... Will I be alone?

Loneliness is a sort of a healing proceda I enjoy. 😃

It's a PROCESS. It hurts and cuts some pieces.

Yesterday I received a warm/kind letter from someone I don't know...:
"...You were created to have a very real, personal, intimate relationship with God. That relationship is blocked by the barrier that sin creates, since God is holy. The penalty for sin is death."

I Don't agree with it!

(But what does death really mean?)

Was God (Yaweh) textually talking to Shaul/Paul?

I don't really follow a man (Jer. 17:5)

But now i'm cut and bleeing...

They Diagnosed 😫 me? 👇

Well, thanks God I don't lack what they lack, at BLEEDING.

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_152938_607.jpg
    IMG_20190920_152938_607.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 2
People are kinda like porcupines trying to snuggle together. I don't think most people want to hurt others. I wonder if porcupines stick each other accidently when they snuggle\procreate.

As an individual, there are too many chances I have self-sabotaged. If I was loved, If i had someone to be marry or married, I cannot blame this lonely world I've endorsed my own faults.

If I'm rejected (If I rejectl) that's a healthy response to ackowlege red 🇨🇳🇦🇱🇮🇲

Each time I talked or observe ppl on my way out, I'm glad to receive what I received (or what I didn't).

If i made believed a self-sabotage, I also can predict end results: Love 😘 and 😒 hate are spread here , and abroad!

RovoR said:
People are kinda like porcupines trying to snuggle together. I don't think most people want to hurt others. I wonder if porcupines stick each other accidently when they snuggle\procreate.

I like your POSITIVE view, RovoR !

"...I don't think most people want to hurt others..."

If we were glasses, we all could be easily broken(hearted).

I'm glad God (whatever His name might be) I have found ppl dropped one side or the other, whatever their gender were.

When you talked about porcupines I wasreminded of the movie SING...

I really loved and enjoyed the character performed. I also loved the woman who sung those 🎤 songs.

Do you also like rock 🎼 music?

Yeah, I like Rock 'n Roll. I like almost all music. Country is prob my least favorite, but some of the new Country\Pop stuff isn't bad.

The movie Sing was a real fun movie for me to watch.

I might have blamed myself at thinking I wasn't good at anything, I might have thought I wasn't gifted, blessed... for being ugly as a rat (a sort of self-sabotage)

I do have liked shubby ppl!

They always had a music 🎶 I wanted to play.

I wish I had loved a loyal person like those shubby porcupines... 👇

RovoR said:
Yeah, I like Rock 'n Roll. I like almost all music. Country is prob my least favorite, but some of the new Country\Pop stuff isn't bad.

The movie Sing was a real fun movie for me to watch.

That talked to me a lot!

Were you raised in the countryside, near farms?

Attachments

• IMG_20190920_164158_758.jpg
    IMG_20190920_164158_758.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, I was raised in a real rural area. There was a cow pasture right behind our house. To this day when I smell manure, it's a pleasant smell to me.

Really?

Although I was raised in a city, I thought I was the only one who liked how manure smelled.

This is out of a sordid fetishism!

Then the rain comes, when I looked at those clouds, I've found myself in the place I think I belonged.

Could it be the type of hunches those who have met knew they've found their soulmate?

I have no idea about! (Besides, I think it could be scary).

A couple of months ago I met 2 twins who could communicate from their hearts/thoughts, as in telephaty so, souls could be talkative when they met someone they liked (with similar likes).

When I get home, when I smell the grass and pasture nearbye, I now know I'll laugh at me (and you).

Thanks for telling me that! 👦

Spotted and self Diagnosed ...

Diagnosed said:
Really?

Although I was raised in a city, I thought I was the only one who liked how manure smelled.

This is out of a sordid fetishism!

Then the rain comes, when I looked at those clouds, I've found myself in the place I think I belonged.

Could it be the type of hunches those who have met knew they've found their soulmate?

I have no idea about! (Besides, I think it could be scary).

A couple of months ago I met 2 twins who could communicate from their hearts/thoughts, as in telephaty so, souls could be talkative when they met someone they liked (with similar likes).

When I get home, when I smell the grass and pasture nearbye, I now know I'll laugh at me (and you).

Thanks for telling me that!  👦

Spotted and self Diagnosed ...

Attachments

27.9 KB · Views: 1
I think that humans do have some "lost" senses. They say we have 5 senses, taste, sight, touch, smell, and sound. I think there's more. What do you call the sense where you can "feel" someone staring at you? Or the sense that some people have with each other(think twins)? It's pretty interesting.

Yes, quite interesting, indeed!
Perhaps that sense is not lost, but it's considered a "nonsense". I have read Jeremiah Chap. 17 and it talks about our human "heart", which is not to be trusted at all. However, I have had too many hunches that went real.
There was a period in my life I could sense I would meet certain ppl I met later on during days. I feared that sensation since I thought it was an evil or a satanic thing, so I prayed it was removed (or disabled?). I told God, If that was a blessing, it would serve me to win the lottery, to predict odd things and NOT to brag about saying, "I knew it! Or "I felt it in advance".

I'm not sure on the trust/hability of that "sense", since on the other hand, it could be the Holy Ghost uttering things to ppl, but I see it somewhat limitated, being not economically práctical, since IT doesn't help when ppl needed help, on a quick demand.

When I bought my piece of land, I think that "sense" told me that was my place (as I really think it is) but If I tried to listen God's voice or His will, but I find it impracticable to make daily choices/decisión.

Before I moved to Colombia, I prayed almost 2 year with my girlfriend. We claimed we needed help to know If that move could be the best and, the only "sign" we saw in a starry night was misundertood. We both saw the same and arrived into the WRONG interpretación so, If that other "sense" belongs to human realm, it's often misundertood or unheared.

According to the witnesses and books I have read of NDEs, they said THAT SENSE we're talking about comes to be real, so I guess too many voices and human noise impide/limit its normal utteranse in our consient mind... That's why I need to learn from the site you mentioned! (Thanks again)

As many ppl feel or know they are observed, NDErs also felt they were checked and observed by spiritual beings.

Latest posts

Back