Does this talk to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We all are FUSSY, picky and touchy.

Go Ask it any person who came across and you kicked her/His ass. 😉

Do not use badoo or those sites to be lured away!

'They lie so badly that, when I registered in badoo few days back, the site said, "one person checked my profile and wanted to chat..." (a thing I obviously disbelieved) and then I logged in to check who and noticed she's been away from that site for 2 days...'

Yesterday I checked I'm receiving emails from YOUNG ladies from Russia or Ukrania, as If I was rich to be scammers by they bots or the spams I'm getting by mails.

The less I showed my loneliness, the more committed I'll be interacting with ppl I liked. 😉

Yesterday I climed a short distance in the nearest mountain. It was a cloudy day I enjoyed, yet I wasn't unwilling to the ppl I saw or met: I liked no one.

Yes! I'm aware I'm picky, FUSSY and touchy.

There's no room to lies. 😉

No place to lies after kicking too many friends or asses.

What do an old man has in common with young ppl?

Certain things where severed with flaws. If i haven't sorted, I don't deserve a New situation and If I lacked the neeed habulity, I'm not capable of helping "me" along with others.

What do I have in common with them?

If I was liked, I need to know was it was liked... it's a fascinating drill!

I won't be set up by scammers👇

Attachments

• IMG_20191103_111354_908.jpg
    IMG_20191103_111354_908.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 2
What's the place you/am I in?

I'm committed to the rules!

However, I'm free to leave (even my own Mom)

Diagnosed said:
What's the place you/am I in?

I'm committed to the rules!

However, I'm free to leave (even my own Mom)

I'm glad I'm not here to preach! 👇

Yes, I'm sticky to the rules (to the freedom of my heart). 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20191104_064504_641.jpg
    IMG_20191104_064504_641.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
Badoo is a scary place !
i used to get so many fake likes that disappeared in a day or two !

Oh! I'm glad Demi Lobato is getting better after a year .

I love the way she si sings

¡Tranquilo Arangután! 🙊

Los monos no me asustan e, igual, el autocompadeciento ajeno, me ha enseñado más de lo mucho que tanta manita se suicida. 👹

Life is just a sort of a trip 🎢, with many bus stops, 🚥 where everybody 🚌 gets in or gets off.

This is love! 
I wish God came down to heal us with a touch of His hug.

You're lovable! But you yourself aren't happy to love you the way YOU are.

I wish i hid my sigh, but I'm not used to lie. How come such a soul could be found?

I wish i find you in the afterlife!

If He came down to hug me I’d punch Him in the face and ask wth he didn’t come when He was needed.

Having a good day Diagnosed? 🤗

Hi Miss! I'm ok.

MissBehave said:
If He came down to hug me I’d punch Him in the face and ask wth he didn’t come when He was needed.

Having a good day Diagnosed? 🤗

May I suggest you  made the question first?

Now you gave me a clue to know why He might be SO RELUCTANT to show up.

I wouldn't approach to those I knew their animosity. Will you?

Although I'm aware "God's not dead 1" is not very well done, in that vídeo they showed an atheist "hated God because He stole anything he (she) loved"... Before he died that professor repented.

Oh, my! I wish God Himself devoted some time to help us understand... I remember having cursed His name or whatever thing I thought I could hit about Him. At the long run, I knew it was me the only one that remained hurting.

Does this talked?

And, If He talks, He or an angel talked 2 single words when I was near to die. He said, " Quédate tranquilo".

With 2 single words, can I boastly say I have a "relationship with Him" ?

No! I'm alone.

It was my chosing and my decision to stay that pathetic way. 

Those I see around don't belong to me and I'm responsible to cling to anithing/anyone I liked (afinities are sought?)

😂
HaHa. Ahh. Yeah he better be reluctant 😋
Nah. Just half joking with yah. 
I used to be pissed of at Him. 
Now I'm just in this "meh" kind of state towards Him cause I don't believe he's real and would rather stay in my Optimistic Nihilism view of this world.

There was a time when I was willing to be married to some who had got aids. If I had liked her (If she had like me) and had made the arrangement of exclusive love devotion, you know, one another could be working to make the other happier.

There was a time I thought I could marry someone I liked who could be tagged to her wheelchair. I could take care of her needs, I could take her to the bathroom and daily shower (I hoped she likes water as I do)... but I knew we're too picky, Selfishness and touchy that I stopped daydreaming and, when I sleep, I know I'm aware of those things I learnt: Narcissism sucks like a dirty sink.

https://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/childhood-trauma-may-lead-to-adult-illness/5158588.html

Turn off the radio ot TV when you are in the company of those YOU liked!

Those appls are a real hindrance when ppl had to talk or enjoy a visit.

Latest posts

Back