Don't laugh

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know...it's fine. Every spectator contributes to...um..something. Maybe? I dunno. Ok, probably not, I'm sure it detracts...but..they were present?

And that's fine. Engaging others who seem combative is basically the cornerstone of pretty much all reality TV. It passes the time. Everyone here is, hopefully, lonely. When and if they decide to dip their toe in, is the right time. Hopefully lonely. That sounds so bad

And that's fine. Engaging others who seem combative is basically the cornerstone of pretty much all reality TV. It passes the time. Everyone here is, hopefully, lonely. When and if they decide to dip their toe in, is the right time. Hopefully lonely. That sounds so bad
Yes it does ,yes hopefully they are very lonely.

No. I don't want anyone to be lonely. That honeysuckle sucks. If they are, and are here, I hope it's helpful.

So, they're not technically 'infomercials', because it's just a commercial, but I'm kind of drawn into a product I doubt I'd use twice. Either the ads are better, or I'm getting older. Or both. Well, at least it isn't knives.

Is it the whoosh ear cleaner? I only see that commercial late at night on the weekends but that might be because that's the only time I watch tv.

Is it the whoosh ear cleaner? I only see that commercial late at night on the weekends but that might be because that's the only time I watch tv.
No, it's a small hand held square shaped dicer/slicer/cuber/rectangle-er with I'm sure has very thin and easily bendable metalish cutters. I should probably want to actual make food however.

No, it's a small hand held square shaped dicer/slicer/cuber/rectangle-er with I'm sure has very thin and easily bendable metalish cutters. I should probably want to actual make food however.
Yep, it is probably honeysuckle and besides you have to have the hand strength to squeeze the *****. Oh my! my mind just took a left.

So random. But, and this is purely speculation. I'll see a commercial with a currently popular celebrity, and there are those who would claim, 'They're such a sellout'. I would counter with, 'They're getting paid how much? Oh, I'll debase myself way more for that much'

Latest posts

Back