Dude is gonna throw himself from space

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blackdot said:
I'd rather he go to space and just not come back.

OK, I guess I can see how someone doing something really cool is going to effect you so negatively that you would desire him to disappear.

Wow.

Lonely in BC said:
blackdot said:

OK, I guess I can see how someone doing something really cool is going to effect you so negatively that you would desire him to disappear.

Wow.

I'm sure he/she is only messing lol. Good luck to the guy though. Hopefully nothing goes [or if I am too late, went] wrong :D

Gutted said:
Lonely in BC said:
blackdot said:

Wow.

I'm sure he/she is only messing lol. Good luck to the guy though. Hopefully nothing goes [or if I am too late, went] wrong :D

Tell you what Gutted, pull up the non-positive individuals profile yourself and read the responses to various threads, you'll see a pattern of negativity. Gets tiring after awhile.

He didn't do it. The weather was bad so they cancelled it. I was waiting for it and then waiting after the hours and hours of delays and then finally they cancelled it. :(

blackdot said:
Well yeah. But then you would miss out on all the terrorism, racism, war, natural disasters, nukes, child abuse, animal abuse, murder, fraud, chemically engineered viruses, financial scams, bullying, cock fighting, global warming, the black market, greed, the presidential election, and winter! You really want to give all that up!? C'mon man. Show a little appreciation for the things you have in life.

kamya said:
He didn't do it. The weather was bad so they cancelled it. I was waiting for it and then waiting after the hours and hours of delays and then finally they cancelled it. :(

Yeah I was waiting too, I really wanted to see it...

Latest posts

Back