Email or gaming friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shadetree

About me: Im 40 , male, married, from the south eastern us, small town, on disability so ive got PLENTY of free time.

Just looking for somebody to talk to through email about whatever so i dont feel so isolated. Either that or somebody to game with on steam etc. I have a small group i game with and we play dirty bomb pretty regularly its a free to play FPS game, also rocket league and some other games. We get on teamspeak and hangout and have a lot of fun and laughs, youre more than welcome to join us. Im also into anime some, enjoy science, computers, nature, animals, poetry, reading (mostly fantasy, sci fi and horror). Tabletop rpg although i havent did that in about a hundred years it seems like. Woodworking, fishing, and i dont know its hard to list everything about yourself in a couple paragraphs.

Anyway if youre interested my steam id is

http://steamcommunity.com/id/shinjorai/

Just shoot me an add, but please tell me youre from all so i know whats going on. Sometimes i add people from reddit etc too.

Of if youre interested in being email pals just message me on here or reply to this thread and ill send you my email.

Just would be nice to have somebody to talk to or hangout with, lately i find it very hard to make connections with people. The gaming group i have are great but thats about the only human contact i have other than immediate family so its nice to meet new people.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and i look forward to talking/gaming with you.

im going to add you :3..
but im not playing any of the games that you mentioned :/
will that be alright? o_o

kunapuy said:
im going to add you :3..
but im not playing any of the games that you mentioned :/
will that be alright? o_o

Yeah of course. Ive got a ton of games so im sure we can find something to play and like i say dirty bomb is F2P also i mess around with some mmos from time to time too.Was thinking about starting back playing ESO since its b2p now, Ill see you next time im on steam.

Latest posts

Back