Email Pals WANTED!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chitown-SHY

Reaction score
Hi Everybody!!!

I am a very SHY & LONELY Middle-Age Woman from the Chicago area. I do have a GREAT sense of humor though even with My Shyness.

I just want find some other SHY & LONELY People to become Email Friends with.

I have Social Phobia so Social Situations have NEVER been easy for Me. My School Years as a Child were a Nitemare as You can imagine.
PLAIN & SIMPLE: I WAS AN OUTCAST!!!

I am a really NICE Person though with a GOOD HEART!!! At least I think so. If Anybody would like to become an Email Friend of mine PLEASE Email Me & let's get to know one another.

Friends,
Chitown-SHY

I'd like to have someone to email, and you sound like a really nice person...but maybe you won't want to talk to someone so young :/

Hey Chitown-shy I'd love to be an email pal, you can pm me here or your always welcome to drop me a line at [email protected]

ya i just have the greatest screen names, i know

XD

You know, I see lots of people saying 'feel free to email/pm me etc etc'....in fact, pretty much everyone says it. And then some wonder why they never hear from anyone.

I think people need to take more initiative to actually initiate contact. :p

Brian said:
You know, I see lots of people saying 'feel free to email/pm me etc etc'....in fact, pretty much everyone says it. And then some wonder why they never hear from anyone.

You're absolutely right Brian.

Brian said:

You have a point, but some people might be like me. I never initiate contact with anyone. I'm shy. I also tend to think I'm bothering people, or something. So I just wait patiently for people to e-mail me first. I usually wait a long time :(

But if somebody does email or pm me, I will always get back to them. After that, I also feel free to initiate contact on my own.

umm... i'm usually more free to just randomly say HI to folks :D (i'm only rarely getting answers back though :/)

but i try anyways, lol :D

sad sack said:
Brian said:

You have a point, but some people might be like me. I never initiate contact with anyone. I'm shy. I also tend to think I'm bothering people, or something. So I just wait patiently for people to e-mail me first. I usually wait a long time :(

But if somebody does email or pm me, I will always get back to them. After that, I also feel free to initiate contact on my own.

Latest posts

Back