Even more plant,and me news!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamer8

Reaction score
My aunt bought me a Golden Pothos. It's like a regular Pothos,only...bigger.
I've also become more clear,mentally so I can continue doing my coursework and not be asleep all day,or crying my eyes out.
I'm going to the doctor Monday,and I'm going to explain my situation to him and my depression.
Sunday,I'm going to face my boss and not back down. She's trying to get me to leave. I've been walking on eggshells too long. I'll look her in the eye courageously and give it to her straight.

Oh yeah,I'm much stronger now...and with a bigger Pothos.:D

Very good, dreamer. I'm happy for you, and I can relate to you based on my own recent experiences. My plants are growing too (though I'm mainly paying attention to my aquatic plants).

I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I know you will find the man of your dreams someday, but if you want that to be good you need to find a way to stay clear, make a place for yourself in life, and not reflect eagerness as it may make others perceive you as desperate or easy and want to take advantage of you. If you want it to be good it needs to be taken slow, and for all the right reasons. Love needs to be love... there can't be any other reason for a relationship. You can't have one because you NEED one, and you can't love because of money or fame, or anything like that. He needs to feel that the relationship is progressing honestly and for no reason other then genuine interest... I know you want to be loved and feel like you can never find anyone worthwhile, but if you haven't learned what I say here then in all fairness you were not ready yet.

Show the world you are happy and deserve to be loved, and that is how the world will see you as well. I know it's hard when you're depressed... You go up and down, and cycle between moments of clarity and moments of sorrow...

I went to a new age place and paid to have something done about my negativity and bad karma. Is it a hoax? Maybe, but I felt something genuine, and I am able to believe that what I did was right. You won't be able to hold on to being positive until you perceive yourself capable of being freed from it. Once you do that negativity will be like a shadow in your room in the dark, that once you know what it really is, you can never see it as something spooky again... You CAN change, and be free, it's just a matter of finding the mindset that works for YOU... Paying to have something done, be it this or professional help, has a way of saying "I paid a lot of money for this, it is an investment in a better me." And you will be far less inclined to ruin this investment for yourself. You will want it to work, and you will want to believe.

Phaedron said:
I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I know you will find the man of your dreams someday, but if you want that to be good you need to find a way to stay clear, make a place for yourself in life, and not reflect eagerness as it may make others perceive you as desperate or easy and want to take advantage of you. If you want it to be good it needs to be taken slow, and for all the right reasons. Love needs to be love... there can't be any other reason for a relationship. You can't have one because you NEED one, and you can't love because of money or fame, or anything like that. He needs to feel that the relationship is progressing honestly and for no reason other then genuine interest... I know you want to be loved and feel like you can never find anyone worthwhile, but if you haven't learned what I say here then in all fairness you were not ready yet.

Show the world you are happy and deserve to be loved, and that is how the world will see you as well. I know it's hard when you're depressed... You go up and down, and cycle between moments of clarity and moments of sorrow...

I went to a new age place and paid to have something done about my negativity and bad karma. Is it a hoax? Maybe, but I felt something genuine, and I am able to believe that what I did was right. You won't be able to hold on to being positive until you perceive yourself capable of being freed from it. Once you do that negativity will be like a shadow in your room in the dark, that once you know what it really is, you can never see it as something spooky again... You CAN change, and be free, it's just a matter of finding the mindset that works for YOU... Paying to have something done, be it this or professional help, has a way of saying "I paid a lot of money for this, it is an investment in a better me." And you will be far less inclined to ruin this investment for yourself. You will want it to work, and you will want to believe.

Wise words they are.

When you accept depression well then you come to terms with it and it will be a part of your life.

Funny life is so easy you just have to change your understanding and the rest will change with it..

I also came out of a life of depression and now i am happier than ever.

Thats a short version of my story.

WoW... I consider is an honor that a writer such as yourself graces me with such compliments... It really made my day... I feel refreshed and assured that my life is finally on the right road to becoming all it can be and attracting the right people...

I too am a writer, and working on many many projects at once... And yes I am familiar with english and the most of the finer points of writing, which is exactly why I find it liberating to type however I want to in public forums like this...

Most of my books are still in an outline stage, I have about 20, 5 or 6 that are non-fiction...

It's really wonderful of you to offer one of yours for free to the world... It's actions like these that really touch me and show that there are people like yourself, who genuine care and want to help others...

Latest posts

Back