Facebook Annoyances!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lost Soul

I was just looking on Facebook, and saw where they put the URL to someone's profile, on their profile. I think it's pretty dumb, if I wanted to know the URL to their profile, all I got to do is look at the address bar in my Fox.

Everytime Facebook makes a change, it gets dumber and more stupid. Some changes are great, others, not so much. Like one thing that they used to have, is when there were no admins left on a group, you could become an admin and so you don't have to make another group. Now no one can become admin of that group if they leave.

A few things used to be easier now you have to navigate to a few extra places to change certain settings and what about my whole friends list? There used to be a thing which would let you see all your friends and edit them too, like if I sent someone a friend request that I didn't want to, I could just delete them from the list. When I go to Friends on my main frofile, it just shows my current friends and if I goto friends on the homepage, I can only pick from 2 categories and there is no way for it show and allow me to edit anyone.

The privacy settings suck, becuase now, not everything is listed like it used to be. What if I want something private it it's not listed. I gotta find which thing it's under. I been with Facebook ever since 2007 and I hate it more and more.

Facebook is too strict, also if you report something inappropriate, Facebook doesn't do anything about 1/10 of the time. They only delete what they want to delete. Why can't they just make a decent website? If I was in charge of it, they site would be a lot better.

Facebook: :club:

Also onething that bothers me is a problem that facebook had ever since I joined Facebook years ago. Whenever you goto a URL on Facebook, it shows the end of the previous URL

ex: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/xfreespiritx or http://www.facebook.com/Firefox#!/xfreespiritx

It should be: http://www.facebook.com/xfreespiritx

i think its funny when you friend a page like "say NO to racism" and then once it has a bunch of friends all of the sudden it updates everyday with advertisements. lame...

screw facebook. i've only been on it for a week for 1 person. i deleted my account tonight. (and guess what, it doesn't allow you to delete the account, it does and it doesn't. won't even go there).

csmswhs said:
screw facebook. i've only been on it for a week for 1 person. i deleted my account tonight. (and guess what, it doesn't allow you to delete the account, it does and it doesn't. won't even go there).

There is a way to delete your account but it's hidden deep within the settings and I have to look for the link online :(

I like how when you joined Facebook the first thing they post on your wall is something like "Welcome to Facebook, we're glad you're here!" lol.

to delete your facebook account you have to battle a virtual version of yourself in a game of yahtzee. its such a pain in the ass...

Thats true FB can be really annoying ...and ppl annoying too...sigh~

ps: Love 'CAFEWORLD'... :p

Hell yeah its annoying. I hate how "you like" something and you get notifications of other people that have said something on that thing you like. I don't care about what others have to say on it!

IVIZ said:
Hell yeah its annoying. I hate how "you like" something and you get notifications of other people that have said something on that thing you like. I don't care about what others have to say on it!

Ya, they should have a separate setting for if you want to to receive notifications or not. But Facebook can't figure that out.

Latest posts

Back