fans asking celebrities to marry them

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
EveWasFramed said:
I think that some girl was fixated on an actor and just because he added her to Facebook made her become even more fixated and she's just been handed a reality check. Better yet - who even cares??

no no the fan like fan page in Facebook of the actor .

the actress he is dating is in actual real life Facebook private Facebook

but i told her to stop chasing him because he will never date fan only model or actress i told her this before chriatms. and you can see he dating model turned actress the actress is chasing him as well but actress landed him not the female fan

And again, why do you care? You are fixated on this kinda stuff. Go read a book. Try the one I mentioned yesterday.

EveWasFramed said:
And again, why do you care? You are fixated on this kinda stuff. Go read a book. Try the one I mentioned yesterday.
thanks i bough 4 books chritmas they all read .

i am not fixated as such but the fan is making fool of her i talk to her on facebook i know what it like to have broken heart by real guys not guys who don't know i exist .

i care as such .i told to no longer to bother with him the fact he is taken now and to find real guy in her city .

no some actor who doesn't care if she exits or not .

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

i am not fixated as such but the fan is making fool of her i talk to her on facebook i know what it like to have broken heart by real guys not guys who don't know i exist .

i care as such .i told to no longer to bother with him the fact he is taken now and to find real guy in her city .

You should take your own advice.

EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

You should take your own advice.

my own advice i don't understand?do you i should leave the fan let her the learn hard way . see it for her self her life with him is nothing but figment of her imagination and folly. that only dream .

i hope this news will hit home that he new girlfriend is not fan but stunning model actress i told her he very high standards she did believe me will she believe me now ? do you think ?

EveWasFramed said:
Oh for the love of GOD, stop harping on models and actresses!!!!!

that what she is that what she model/actress .i am not harping. but that what he girlfriend is model/actress

my own advice i don't understand?do you i should leave the fan let her the learn hard way . see it for her self her life with him is nothing but figment of her imagination and folly. that only dream .

i hope this news will hit home that he new girlfriend is not fan but stunning model actress i told her he very high standards she did believe me will she believe me now ? do you think ?

you never mentioned any of this stuff what do you think .

You are completely fixated on models, actresses and your society's standard of what "beauty" is.
What do I think of "this stuff?" Very little, actually. It's a complete misuse of anyone's energy.
You should stay off of Facebook if you can't stop yourself from being fixated on the same honeysuckle, over and over.

EveWasFramed said:
You are completely fixated on models, actresses and your society's standard of what "beauty" is.
What do I think of "this stuff?" Very little, actually. It's a complete misuse of anyone's energy.
You should stay off of Facebook if you can't stop yourself from being fixated on the same honeysuckle, over and over.

did you get my message .i like actor too but i knew he was out league but the fan doesn't

any one eles no smart remarks

Celebrities I would marry:

1) Marcus Mumford
2) Joshua Radin
3) Zach Braff
4) George Lamb
5) Alex Zane
6) Adam Hills
7) Jack Whitehall
8) Rich Hall

If any of those guys find this thread, I'd like a nice big diamond.

K thx.

Other than that - I'll settle for a regular chap.

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:

did you get my message .i like actor too but i knew he was out league but the fan doesn't

any one eles no smart remarks

Yes, I got your message. I saw no need to reply since it was the same thing you've been saying here, over and over.

celebrities are people constantly flocked by fans, annoyed by paparazzis, with nearly no freetime, and little privacy. I don't really understand anyone wanting to date them or marry them unless they are a celebrity too and/or just as busy; the only type of person I could imagine happy in this situation is someone who doesn't really want to share quality time with anyone, and are just satisfied with the "idea" that they're tied to someone that alot of other people want.

Arsenic Queen said:
celebrities are people constantly flocked by fans, annoyed by paparazzis, with nearly no freetime, and little privacy. I don't really understand anyone wanting to date them or marry them unless they are a celebrity too and/or just as busy; the only type of person I could imagine happy in this situation is someone who doesn't really want to share quality time with anyone, and are just satisfied with the "idea" that they're tied to someone that alot of other people want.
yes but i explained to her that he taken has gilfreind who is well known model/actress and she stunning not being gay or any thing.she fancies him pretty badly the actress as well the fan .i told the fan drop the idea of marry him she has no chance against that type of competition.

but it strange why stunning model would be desperate because she is chasing now hooked up with the young actor 8 years her junior !

Hollywood relationships are shallow and short lived absoult zero substance but looks and free sex .

shallow relationships well actress/model got what she wanted the man she wanted most actresses spoilt rotten and stuck up ,shallow .well the actress who is 8 years older then him got him as boyfriend he not complaining that for sure

Ghost Boy said:
I thought this thread died. Why did it comeback???

60e26fcf_Thread_Necromancer.jpeg

Equinox said:
Your mother is a wise lady.
why are comment on thread which has nothing to do what i have posted .
because you begging to sound like old woman . why don't answer properly besiding making smart remarks

now that would be help beside annoying me.no one ask you answer my thread but you self .so you have nothing to say keep it to you self

i did not ask for smart remarks which are totally useless and quiet annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back