favorite fast food restaurants?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do usually eat in some international fast food restaurant. In the McDonalds and KFC was my favorite place and the foods I've eat was a burger and fried chicken. I love the place and I having a great satisfaction for both of them.

I really hate fast food. I have a diabetic diet, and I really dont like fatty meat.

But, I LOVE EVERGREEN CHINESE BUFFET.

Ironically, I like the japanese chicken the best. What is it made of ? I have no clue. Why is it on a chinese buffet ? IDK

but it is SOO GOOD

I remember reading something in one of my English classes called, "why the fries taste so good"

Basically, McDonalds puts addictive chemicals in the fries.

Gotta admit I do like KFC, Panda Express, and Arby's but I LOVE Chick-Fil-A so much! I had withdraws when I had to spend time in the northeast. I couldn't wait to get back home for their original chicken sandwich with no pickle, a large sweet tea, and sometimes one of their awesome shakes (cookies n cream, peach, or strawberry is the best!). The spicy chicken sandwich is good... so are the waffle fries with Polynesian sauce... pretty much everything... gahhh I should be sleepin not craving Chick-Fil-A! Thanks everyone : p

My favorite Fast Food is McDonald's for it has different dishes for the whole family. I remember when I was little my family used to get together at McDonald's. I very much like the Big Mac it taste delicious and surely stop your hunger for the quantity of the Burger.

Of course my one is Subway, Best quality and great variate, I like Burger King and KFC also, Very nice food and best quality. Mostly I prefer first Subway for fast food and then second prefer Burger King and KFC.

Latest posts

Back