Favorite fictional vampire?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annik

Reaction score
Ok the term "fictional" is slightly redundant!

Who's your fave from books, tv or film?

I think I'd go for Dracula from Bram Stokers novel but honestly a massive part of me really wants to say Count Duckula! :D

Ij5cM.jpg

Raziel from Soul Reaver

Oh, in a world full of vampires, it is so hard to choose one. Each time I think, "Yea, this one." I suddenly think, "But what about him? He was pretty bad ass." And then, "But wait, he's sooooo sexy." So... I'm just going to say, "I like vampires."

nerdygirl said:
Oh, in a world full of vampires, it is so hard to choose one. Each time I think, "Yea, this one." I suddenly think, "But what about him? He was pretty bad ass." And then, "But wait, he's sooooo sexy." So... I'm just going to say, "I like vampires."

He he :D

dude! there's a new underworld movie coming out! No ******* way that's awesome :D

selenes a major badass,

ohh hard to top her, but I'd also like to throw in spike from buffy, he's pretty bamf as well

Don't really have a favorite, vampires aren't my gig. Raziel from Soul Reaver is cool (so is Kane) and I like Angel from Buffy, he was cool.

Alucard :D from the anime Hellsing. (the OVA Hellsing, not the original one.. that one isn't half as good :( )
hellsing18-albums-alucard-hellsing-picture117404-alucard.jpg

But on the other hand.. there's so much awesome vampires out there... Blade... Selene from Underworld, let's not forget Spike and Angel.. the other Alucard, from Symphony of the Night looked really badass too, I saw people mentioning Raziel - he too is amazing, there's just a world of amazing fictional vampires out there :p

Thanks for all the replies! I'll be honest though I don't know who alot of them are! Oops. I'm not massive on vampires anymore really. Just thought this would be fun as there are so many out there to choose from these days.

On Underworld, I watched that at a guys house, I knew him from school and we'd met up again years later. It was his dvd! Anyway after we watched it he stood up went over to take it out and announced "well thats 2 hours of my life I'll never get back"! I have to admit it wasn't my thing either! Oh well...

Latest posts

Back