Favourite TV Shows?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panda

Reaction score
What TV shows do you like?

I'm into:

Peepshow
it crowd
black books
father ted
spaced
later with jools holland
jon ross
mock the week
8 out of 10 cats

Hello Miss Panda :)
I like
Tutors
Trauma ER
Code Blue
History channel
And sometimes I am guilty of watching trashy stuff like Rock of Love, and Flav on MTV...lol People in reality tv are so funny! I can't believe how trashy some women will get over a man...lol!!!

The Office. That's really the only thing I tune in regularly to see.

And haha, I'm a little guilty like Naleen- nothing like seeing a coupla hos duke it out over some uneducated fool every once in a while!

I barely watch TV these days, but I do buy/download some shows on DVD once in a while. My favorites are 24, Lost and Dr. House. First season of Heroes was also great

I caught the end of that really bad MTV show "my super sweet 16", there was a kid on there crying because her father bought her the wrong colour porsche, unbelievable haha.

My sister and I were just talking about "My super sweet 16" yesterday, another chick had been crying because she didn't get her car on the day of the party. Honestly this programme seems to have parents that spoil their daughters rotten, me I had to drive an old mistubishi with a door that creaked and it wasn't until I turned 20 that I bought my own car.

ya mythbusters rock, I love stuff on the history and discovery channel. My two favorite shows ever has to be Scrubs and Will and Grace, whenever i'm feeling down i just watch those and i feel better i have pretty much all the seasons on DVD. I also love family guy.

I hate reality tv, though sometimes i like to watch extreme makeover home edition,

I gave up watching TV a few months back, apart from Heroes.

But when its on I like The Shield.

Thanks to the world of torrents I have just watched both seasons of the fantastic "Dexter", and season 3 and 4 of "Rescue Me"

I should have season 4 of "House" in a day or two

I used to love those ghost hunter shows! I remember being addicted to Most Haunted but now they all get on my nerves a bit, we never actually see anything haha. Just a few spots going past the screen or a few noises that can easily be explained. I wanna see some really weird stuff, like big scary ghost faces going up to the screen or something. :D

ya, i did see one ghost hunters episode were they video taped a chair that just slide like 3 feet to the left, and no one was in the room, it was freaky.

Newmanium said:
The Shield, Mythbusters, The Office, House, My Name is Earl

mythbusters owns. i liked the earlier seasons, not the newer ones. i prefer more focus on the science, not so much other stuff.

the people in my family like reality tv, so i get forced to watch it with them if i want to hang out with them. so, i've seen survivor, big brother (US version), the amazing race.... from watching that stuff, i've gained a serious dislike for reality tv, and i usually criticize the shows' stupidity.

in normal tv, i like mythbusters, burn notice (season 2, can't wait!), psych and NCIS.

i kinda like the amazing race, that is one reality show i would love to go on, they get to go the coolest places

I think all i get to watch anymore is CSI. Not my preference, just seems to be the only thing on when i am around a TV. Maybe i should check out that new fangled cable thingie.

Minus said:
I think all i get to watch anymore is CSI. Not my preference, just seems to be the only thing on when i am around a TV. Maybe i should check out that new fangled cable thingie.

We have Freeview here. It's a set top box with about 50 free channels. I don't know if you have it where you live, but you should look it up. You'll always have something to watch, and it's real cheap to buy, with no monthly payments. http://www.freeview.co.uk/Services/Freeview2

sounds interesting but i have never heard of anything like that around here.

futurama is my favorite show... im SO happy they made these new movies and are bringing it back and it sarts in like 2 months.

i also like:

lost
heroes
x-files
stargate
farscape
firefly
family guy
south park
american dad
seinfeld
3rd rock from the sun

My favourite TV show is Fear Factor.This show is come on AXN movies.The show is all about how you control your fear and complete the stage.Each stages of this show are very dangerous.Your fight with air,water etc in this show.There are lots of danger stunts in this show.

Latest posts

Back