Feels let down

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Maybe I can get a refund but fresia it. its only cash. Could had been told by ppl that know one was going :( well what can ye do hay! What can ye do?

Am walking from this sight. It don't feel right any moor to be here. Just making me feel moor lonely.

Life is sad for me. Being here ent going to make it any better. Ive got all I can get out of this place. Take care folks and best of luck to you all.

Stella has said she is a definite for this. She has booked the time off work. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Bluey said:
Maybe I can get a refund but fresia it. its only cash. Could had been told by ppl that know one was going Sad well what can ye do hay! What can ye do?

Am walking from this sight. It don't feel right any moor to be here. Just making me feel moor lonely.

Life is sad for me. Being here ent going to make it any better. Ive got all I can get out of this place. Take care folks and best of luck to you all.

what happened to Bluey? Theres no meetup? He edited this and he left? What the fresia?

What's happened? Can someone please tell me?
Is no one going now???

I thought Jales, Airbug, Lonewolf and you Bluey were going at least?

Bluey said:
Maybe I can get a refund but fresia it. its only cash. Could had been told by ppl that know one was going :( well what can ye do hay! What can ye do?

Although you have been something of a stalwart here in comparison to yours truly, I can sympathise with where some of this is coming from.

Being lonely in the long term does leave a unique sort of wear and tear on a person. When things go wrong, it can inflame a very specific type of self doubt that has spent years being nurtured. Disappointment and failure are felt more keenly because they can both validate lingering suspicions of a lack of self worth.
Sometimes the battle isn't about solving this problem, it's about trying to get people to understand why you are you.

Of all the people I've been in contact with on this site Bluey, you are the only member that I didn't feel complelled to explain myself to. To be able to make people feel so at ease is a rare gift and your non judgemental qualities make you an irreplacable member of this site in my opinion.

If you are gone though then I wish you the very best of luck, and you are welcome to email me at any time.

wolfshadow said:
.... To be able to make people feel so at ease is a rare gift and your non judgemental qualities make you an irreplacable member of this site in my opinion. ...

I think 'gift' is the right word there. That ability of his is something else.

I do wish you the best Bluey.
You know how to get a hold of me when and if you ever feel like it.

I truly hope you will reconsider, Bluey. You are liked and well-respected here and I'm sorry that things didn't work out with the meet up. :(

(((((Bluey)))))))

Aww Bluey. I'll miss you. You're fun and interesting to talk to. I hope you feel better, and best of luck in life.

I really hope you come back again sometime and just let everyone know what is up, Bluey.

For now, with the way you feel I can understand that you don't want any connection with this place and I respect that. If you do read this I hope for the best in your life and I wish you to just feel better and be able to go through your days with ease.

Please take care and you will be greatly missed.

Latest posts

Back