female Email friends sought

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Philip624

I am from London, England and would love to chat by email preferably, or PM, to any ladies from anywhere in the world, and any age too. It would be nice just to swap friendly emails about any subject under the sun, a good way to combat lonliness, at least online, as well.

Hey, would love to be friends, why don' ya PM me? I think that's how it goes? Right? :p

Philip624 said:
I am from London, England and would love to chat by email preferably, or PM, to any ladies from anywhere in the world, and any age too. It would be nice just to swap friendly emails about any subject under the sun, a good way to combat lonliness, at least online, as well.

Philip624 said:

Hi Philip,

Please PM me

:)

Latest posts

Back