fer all you gamers out there...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teenage Dream said:
Did you grind a lot?

Haha yeah... I'm definitely a grinder. :p I mostly just found some spots where enemies respawn quite frequently, and just kept pounding away at them for hours at a time until I had enough CP to max out whatever level of the Crystarium I was at. hehe

Teenage Dream said:
So, the reload thing is just something that sends you back to the end of the game?

Yeah, basically. After you beat the game and it shows the credits, you get a chance to save the game... so just save and next time you're at the start menu, just load from that file. You restart right before the final boss, but you're able to max everything out and all the quests are opened and stuff.

The story line boss isn't the biggest boss in the game... it's that HUGE guy you see walking around when you're in the central expanse field area of Gran Pulse... and it's hard to reach him, and even harder to beat him. But I WILL!!! :D lol

Teenage Dream said:
Is the battle system really that different? It uses menus, uses ATB, has Eidolons, almost the same spells... etc etc etc. I guess they had to make a few changes to it. =P But I love the battle system too. More than the one in FFX I think..

Well, it IS different and it ISN'T different. :p The ATB system is a bit different, and the menus are streamlined with the "auto battle" option, so you can end up doing battles faster if you want to. Also, the Paradigm Shift function is new... but I like it. Being able to change class from commando to medic in mid-battle is definitely useful against some of the harder bosses. ^_^

All in all, I think it's an AWESOME addition to the FF line. So now, my favorite FF games are:

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy XII
Final Fantasy XIII

Since we're talking about JRPG's I might as well bring up the Earthbound/Mother franchise.
Absolutely fantastic bittersweet games, I would recommend Mother 3 to everybody.
It was only ever released on gameboy advance in Japan, but there's an amazing English fan translation.
Here's a link to the fan translation site where you can download both the ROM and a gameboy advance emulator, FREE of course.
http://mother3.fobby.net/

It's made by some of the same people who made Pokemon, and will having you laughing and crying.

aww man I just got Kingdom hearts birth by sleep last night I am loving it! I was up till 4 in the morning last night playing

just AHHH it makes me feel so nolstalgic I love the music and the battle system bashing on enimies until they pop out munny and hp

and man the graphics espiecially the cutscenes I'm sorry but the ds just pails in comparasion to the CG quality it's like holding a freaking ps2 in my hand I love it

I'm also enjoying FFXIII it's fun but I do miss all the great exploring and mini quests like in XII

XII was awesome!!

but I'm still having fun with XIII I just finally got past bahumut, that I was stuck on for like all of summer vacation
the cinematics, and hot chicks are great though

it's a sound addition to the series man I just love final fantasy and square enix rpgs so much

I really like Kingdom Hearts 1 and Chain of Memories, but the story got way ridiculous in KH2,
like they let rabid fangirls take over the writing staff and crap out nonsensical gibberish and yaoi fuel.

darkness darkness darkness heart darkness light darkness darkness OH RIKU darkness

hahaha

lols
ya things did start to get really convoluted in the 2nd one I wish it was longer, I think it was shorter than the first, and I think the worlds were a lot smaller and it was never really a challenge to find the treasure chests

lols

ahh man I remember so much time and effort it took for me to get that last treasure chest in halloween town
the ones on the pumpkin statues that you had to like glide over to from the other ledges

haha but man after like a year of just intense playing I finished KH with 100 freaking percent completion, beat sephoroth (OMFucing god that was so hard) and got the ultimate weapon found every last treasure chest and beat all the secret bosses,
god **** man that game was epic

Latest posts

Back