Finally!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooooo don't I wish you could pick me up in that beauty! Awesome. Looks great.

EveWasFramed said:
Doesn't have intercom, but I can (not that I would) check my email, text messages, make calls and listen to my iPod all via the truck's media center. :p

So jealous- how's the stereo?

EveWasFramed said:
LMAO....this is the South, lots of ladies drive trucks.
And I'm perfectly comfortable in my own femininity to be driving that machine - while wearing heels even! :D

It's unusual to see a female driving such a vehicle from here, that's not a sexist thing only over here most women drive pea-rollers in bright colors - or worse, dinky small cars with... plastic eye lashes!

I work in the Lower Mainland, BC and women drive pickups all the time. Nothing unusual about seeing a lady in high heels getting out of a truck.

That's one big ass vehicle! If you drove that over here you'd need to re-mortgage your home in order to afford the fuel prices!

It's something I have always fancied actually, but aside from fuelling it, it would hardly fit into any of the parking spaces available here....

Congrats, Evey!! It looks awesome. I keep thinking Transformers everytime I see a truck. I don't know why. Something is wrong with my brain. :(

Anyway, enjoy!! :D

Limlim said:
Why am I so aroused right now?

Lim, when are you ever NOT...

Congrats... On the subject of women truck drivers, I've seen a 5'3" girl that couldn't be more than 80 lbs (soaking wet) jump out of hummer once...

You also need some monster truck wheels!!! :p

Nice!

Just think, if you bring it into Pimpin' W's Autos (& kitten) it will soon look like this...

71cTnRP.jpg

EDIT: New avatar idea... :p

Edward W said:
You also need some monster truck wheels!!! :p

Nice!

Just think, if you bring it into Pimpin' W's Autos (& kitten) it will soon look like this...

71cTnRP.jpg

EDIT: New avatar idea... :p

Photoshop at its finest... Looks great

sk66rc said:

:D

Just a five minute job, but I'm glad Eve agreed to be on our show, she was literally speechless with joy when she saw the pimped truck... (see avatar!)

Edward W said:
sk66rc said:

Just a five minute job, but I'm glad Eve agreed to be on our show, she was literally speechless with joy when she saw the pimped truck... (see avatar!)

LOL... That's funny

Edward W said:
sk66rc said:

LOLOLOLOL!!!! OMG Eddie!!!! That avatar!! :D:D:p Perfect!!

Latest posts

Back