find love when you least expect it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unlucky in life

Reaction score
is that just saying or is it real
i can't love no matter where i go or what i do its seem to be waste of energy liking any one because i end up getting dissapointment so i have stop trying really i am never lucky in love never ever
single my entire life i have more less throwing in the towel at this
or some meant to be single forever !
i am just cursed i am no longer choosing guys i like i am hoping i,ll get discovered by guy i truly like some how i am doubting it so much i am getting depressed .

may be guy on movie i think of new one has caught my eye he half irish and very athletic and bit famous

unlucky in life said:

I think it's a little of both. In some cases, it's a way to give hope, even if it's false hope. In other cases, when people quit actively looking for a mate, they focus on doing things they enjoy and end up meeting someone "when they least expected it." It was not expected because they were not actively looking.

unlucky in life said:
i am just cursed i am no longer choosing guys i like i am hoping i,ll get discovered by guy i truly like some how i am doubting it so much i am getting depressed .

You are hoping to get discovered by a guy? What's wrong with you taking control of your own destiny and asking out guys yourself? You could be waiting a long time to get "discovered," perhaps the rest of your life. Just the thought of that should give you incentive to take action.

Jeff said:
unlucky in life said:

I think it's a little of both. In some cases, it's a way to give hope, even if it's false hope. In other cases, when people quit actively looking for a mate, they focus on doing things they enjoy and end up meeting someone "when they least expected it." It was not expected because they were not actively looking.

unlucky in life said:

You are hoping to get discovered by a guy? What's wrong with you taking control of your own destiny and asking out guys yourself? You could be waiting a long time to get "discovered," perhaps the rest of your life. Just the thought of that should give you incentive to take action.
this bit here i tried that for 15 years i was told go away they hate me .
so neither of those things work for me its just weird

unlucky in life said:
Jeff said:
unlucky in life said:

unlucky in life said:

this bit here i tried that for 15 years i was told go away they hate me .
so neither of those things work for me its just weird

How many times did you try?

Also, are you overweight/obese? The reason I ask is because many men and women automatically reject people who are overweight. It's just not attractive and conveys that you don't care enough about yourself to stay in shape. Even though about 66% of the US population is overweight/obese, that does not mean it's acceptable.

Jeff said:
nerdygirl said:
Oh noes. Fresh prey to the madness.

What do you mean by that?

Unlucky just makes excuse after excuse. we have ALL given her advice and she doesn't listen to any of it, she just keep posting threads. Go look for yourself.
OH and 10 to 1 this thread is gonna be about facebook guy.

Callie said:
Jeff said:
nerdygirl said:
Oh noes. Fresh prey to the madness.

What do you mean by that?

Unlucky just makes excuse after excuse. we have ALL given her advice and she doesn't listen to any of it, she just keep posting threads. Go look for yourself.
OH and 10 to 1 this thread is gonna be about facebook guy.

no actual i mean in general i can't find a guy i like and who likes me and i am always the one who ends up rejected i am doing some thing wrong
but i don't know what.i am good at picking guys who are taken and not interested in me that all i know that's what i mean .

stop looking online and go meet people... stop making excuses about WHY YOU CAN'T and just ******* do it. You're a grown ass woman, stop letting other people tell you what to do. Own up to your own life

Its a saying in general.

Just like sometmes Ill find money
on the ground when I least expect it.

Most of the time Illhave to get off of my ass to work for money.

Callie said:
stop looking online and go meet people... stop making excuses about WHY YOU CAN'T and just ******* do it. You're a grown ass woman, stop letting other people tell you what to do. Own up to your own life

i don't know how romance works who does what how its starts
how to start or how to begin.how pick a guy who is interstsed
or how to dress or act and say the right thing
how to get if guy likes me 99.9% of time they don't
or do i need to be equal on every thing with him
or do they like girly girly or sporty type or do they prefer girls who like painted there nails have zero interested in sport

so i don't know nothing about men and romance

some people say they can get love any where they say just too busy working travel isn't that taken it for granted they can find love any where and any place

Theres plenty of books or literture on the subjects of romance.
You can use that as a guideline

A relationship is never perfect nor
seldom stays on equally for long.
Its something both party can strive
for when communications are good.
Communications is not always open
or are not always on good terms when your in a relationhip
Its suppost to be give and take.
sometimes it happens...other times
it dosnt. Sometimes its fair other times
its not.

Maybe thats why some veiw love in this manner. Its the bullshit a person
tolerated of thier partner..

Its kindda like when people believe
theres a god when everything is going good and stop belieiving in god when the honeysuckle hits the fan...

Every partner Ive gotten involved with have plenty of flaws and good qualities.
Some have more flaws than good qualities..

Sometimes its like a big ass mess
you gotta clean up and put things back into place.

Not really sure what youre looking for in a partner

Well...as a guy.
Its like Ill have to Ill have to go to work and bust my ass for cash or bring home
the beacon. Have to put up when sorry ass co worker and bosses sometimes..
It totally fucken sucks ass...

I guess as a women...sometimes you gatta fresia the living honeysuckle out of your man or have sex with him when you dont feel like it...

Just like sometimes us guys have to listen to our partner fucken nagg..nagg..nagg for days or weeks.

I guess life in general is like that...
serise of bullshit you gatta tolerate.

So you might as will..get out and do whatever it is you wanna do..cuase
thier ganna be series of bullshit there too...

Some poepl let that honeysuckle roll off thier back. let go of the bullshit. get over it faster than others...I guess
Its kind da like not giving a fresia do god
**** much wheather its fucken spilt milk or a big ass mess. You just keep on moving forward..

Just different ways of looking thinks.

Dont sweat the small stuff...
Its all fucken small stuff.

Its all just fucken bumps on the road.

post a pic or something, we'll get the ladies to give you appearance advice.

Edit: I don't mean you LC, and I don't mean your GF or daughter either

Limlim said:
post a pic or something, we'll get the ladies to give you appearance advice.

Edit: I don't mean you LC, and I don't mean your GF or daughter either

i have neither gf or daughter

back to my original question :

i can't love no matter where i go or what i do its seem to be waste of energy liking any one because i end up getting dissapointment so i have stop trying really i am never lucky in love never ever

and some sound advice

unlucky in life said:
back to my original question :

and some sound advice

We all know how to read... do YOU?
You have HOW many posts on this forum, we are ALL telling you the same honeysuckle over and over and over again, I would suggest you go back and read them all over again.

i have gone counsellors to hep with this problem i am just weird nothing i do works .guys are just not interested just not interested
make up or not .my personality isn't great i know this .i just have bad luck i having doubt there solution to my problem
when i don't know guys tastes interests i am in the dark there is guartee they even notice i am alive let alone breathing

Latest posts

Back