find love when you least expect it

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
firebird85 said:
this is a cliche line, and it's only good for women, because they are already guaranteed a guy.

Men aren't guaranteed anything.

Sounds to me like you're talking out your ass.... but hey, it's your story, tell it like you wanna.

firebird85 said:
this is a cliche line, and it's only good for women, because they are already guaranteed a guy.

Men aren't guaranteed anything.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt142/mitur_binisdurty/not-this-honeysuckle-again.gif

all i want is find love with guy i really like and stop being constantly rejected is all

i am so tired of being single all my life other people can find love but me never

none are any help please don't comment any more yee no help i don't yee so called help any more i might as well be asking the wall as talking to shower pointless and time wasting

I AM NOT WASTING ANY MORE TIME

Holy fresia, seriously??? NO, YOU are wasting OUR time! Go back and read everything all of us have posted in every single ******* one of your mother ******* threads about the same ******* thing every ******* time. It's YOU who won't ******* listen. Holy fresia, get off your high horse, honey

unlucky in life said:
(...) please don't comment any more (...)

Now, here's a request I can actually understand, and will be happy to oblige to. At least we can agree that we're wasting each others' time.

Latest posts

Back