Finish the sentence...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....several corpse-like bodies have been reported attacking and eating townspeople.. All residents are warned to....

....avoid appearing in public with any scents of savory condiments clinging to their persons. Meanwhile, negotiations with the striking gravediggers union have proved fruitless and unburied corpses are now having to be stored at.....

local supermarkets which has caused shoppers to need to wear decontamination suits while they are browsing for their favourite produce. They are up in arms and ..........

....on this particular Tuesday, at a particular Walmart, the dead have broken free from meat lockers they were being kept in.  It was only a matter of time before the unsuspecting shoppers in their decontamination suits....

....rallied under the leadership of the meat department manager and placed a trail of steaks and cutlets on the floor leading the walking dead in the direction of.....

....the backdoor exit. The plan almost worked, but a disgruntled Walmart employee wouldn't have any of it--he wants the madness, the chaos, the destruction! Previously, he had barricaded all the exits, trapping everyone inside with the living dead. The steaks and cutlets weren't enough to fully distract the horde, who have now turned their attention to the people in the store. Mr. Disgruntled is hiding in one corner laughing maniacally at the panic that ensued, admiring his "work of art" and thinking....

....that his private ambitions of chaos had finally come true. Poor fellow! He should have been more careful what he wished for......as the last of the obese and unfit WalMart patrons were being consumed by the walking dead, their attentions were drawn to the sound of his manic laughter and giggling.....too late he desperately struggled to open a blocked exit as they relentlessly closed on him. However, a nerdy but intrepid 12 year old boy hiding in the hardware department had hit upon an idea that might save the day...if only he could slip unobserved to sporting goods and then the pharmacy perhaps then he could.......

....become the hero that he had so many times fantasized about.. and so while the dead were busily feeding on Mr. Disgruntled, he took a deep breath and started to slowly tiptoe around the monsters.. one step forward, then two.. then three.. his heart was pounding heavily and the present felt like an eternity. He almost made it past the toy aisle when a misplaced squeaky toy on the ground sent him tumbling, flinging the thick eyeglasses off his face. Oh no! Everything instantly became a blur! As he desperately clawed at the floor around him trying to find his glasses....

.....a helping hand seized his shoulder, thrust his glasses into his hand, pulled him into hiding behind the checkout counter and put her finger over his lips.....he knew this girl! It was.......

......his neighbour's daughter who used to babysit for him and was expecting her first baby. He knew he had to find a way to protect her from the approaching marauders and realized that if he could find a way to open the fire exit door which was nearby, but which some clumsy Walmart employee had forgotten to unlock, they might be able to escape, but he was too small, the door was too strong and he couldn't see because the lights had all ........

gone out but no worries, nerdy boy always kept a flashlight and a multi-tool on his belt. "Hold the light for me, I know how to pick locks....but what'll we do when we get outside?" "Leave that to me," she said "when we get to my car we can......."

"....make any noises until we're in the car and starting it." she said. "McDonalds?" he said, "Seriously? The world as we knew it is over....forget McDonalds! Let's get out of town! My family has a bug-out cabin in the woods and it's stocked with supplies! But first, let's look for......"

... another way out, ‘cause I can’t get this lock picked.”  To this she frantically flings her full weight, butt first, at the crash bar and the door flings open.  She stumbles through the open door and looks about to orientate herself and says “Uh, my car’s on the other side of the store!”.  “Come on Nancy we gotta get moving!  The dead are coming!” he yells as he grabs her hand and leads her toward the front parking lot.  “Hold up Jimmy I can’t run so fast!  Run over there and get that electric scooter shopping cart thing!”  Nancy yells as she points to an electric scooter shopping cart thing parked near the front door of the store.  Jimmy lets loose of her hand and dashes towards the electric scooter shopping cart thing....

....its battery is charged and it hums to life as Jimmy gestures for Nancy to hurry. "OK, we've had a stroke of luck here, time to calm down and we'll motor over to your car, you ride the scooter and I'll stroll along beside you, nice and quiet....no worries now." They're humming along their way, catching their breath and daring to hope when a blinding spotlight catches them in its glare. A megaphone amplified voice barks out, "Halt! Police emergency! All citizens must...."

...be quarantined in the FEMA camp! RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!” Nancy yells “Hop on Jimmy!” and squeezes the scooter’s accelerator as Jimmy jumps into the scooter’s basket. They zip across the parking lot....

.....the spotlight following them as they go. "The bus! Over there! Get behind it!" Jimmy cries. Nancy steers them behind the parked bus and the spotlight loses them...."Right, they're gonna be looking for us on the cart, we'll ditch it and go on foot" Jimmy whispers. They peer around the back of the bus looking for an escape route when they hear a sharp rapping sound....it's someone in a parked car and they're rolling the window down....

....as they stick their head out of the opening. “Can you drive a stick shift?” asks the woman in the car. “Yeah, Why?” replies Nancy. “I need somebody to drive my bus. My hubby always did before, but he’s deaeaeaead.” Jimmy rushes to the rear of the bus and enters through the back door. “Did your hubby die in the store?” asks Nancy. “No, he’s in the buuuuuus......

Latest posts

Back