Finish the sentence...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...outside for her to finish her meditation. I sat down and looked at the view, which contained everything from a lake in the distance to...

Vesak. They were a rowdy crowd celebrating the birth of their guru and weren't used to so much noise and activity, so the atmosphere quickly..........

escalated into a giddy gaiety that converged on the large cage of doves to be released symbolizing freedom and rebirth, however the monk entrusted to unlatch the cage had consumed a bit too much rice wine and he....

had collapsed in a heap on the steps to the temple. One of the other monks thought that he should release the doves but as he stepped forward the Ajam raised his hands and..........

....the latch to the cage spontaneously opened releasing the multitude of doves. As the rowdy crowd applauded the birds' flight, the abbot quietly strolled out of the pagoda and.....

... squatted in a nearby field, apparently to answer nature’s call. Not to miss this opportunity, I hurried over to the abbot only to discover...

...he was dead. *dramatic PAM! PAM! Star Trek music*
I looked around, unsure of where the fatal blow could have come from. In such a peaceful, tranquil place as a pagoda and the abbot who dwelt here, no less. Three puncture wounds at the back of the neck. It didn't look natural. A weapon of some kind. But what?
Determined to find the answer, I strolled down to...

....the monastery's guesthouse where a group of young Australian students were seated outside in the lovely garden, trying to act like they were sober as they watched the festivities....despite the massive quantities of beer they'd probably consumed, they might have noticed the.....

.... woman lurking in the entrance to the temple, dressed as a member of the brotherhood trying to remain unseen, but she coughed and the crowd of men turned towards her, shocked to discover a female.....

...I sat snacking on the many offerings and sipping on a cold beer I’d gotten from one of the Australian chaps. It was just then that it dawned on me.....

....that the dead abbot's unscrupulous nephew was a guest in the monastery and knew where his uncle kept the keys to the vault of priceless relics. There wasn't a moment to waste, I had to inform the....

... President that his priceless, illegally obtained DaVinci painting was at risk of theft by the equally unscrupulous nephew of the abbot. I tried to reach him on the phone only to find in the meantime that...

....his brother's sister's husband's daughter's granny. She had earlier discovered that....

....her husband had been having an affair with the president who had decided that he was bored so locked her husband up and ....

...gimp suit that the President's lover was wearing during their private sessions; surely now the President...

Latest posts

Back