Finish the sentence...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jently regurgitated several gulps of water, sat up and while regaining her breath with deep gasps, pointed her finger to the ice storm as it veered away into the distance. And through the dark clouds came the Brazilians' expedition on their camels, being led by a flatbed truck and strapped to its bed was........

the helicopter that we arrived in, repaired and ready for flight thanks to the Junkyard man.

The junkyard man was so touched by having saved Jently's life, that he wanted to see the expedition through to the end, so he convinced the Barzillians....................

......to accept his enlistment in their company as flight mechanic. And so off into the desert went the combined expedition with not a moment to lose, for they all knew that they only had but a week's time before......

.....the gas would run out in Pathfinders portable generator and the her ice cream would melt.

Before that could happen, we.....

......heard that another team had successfully refloated the whales.

So we decided to throw a party to celebrate before.......

.....we all returned to our homes and our lives. The party was well underway, a good time being had by one and all, when peoples' smartphones began sounding off simultaneously......a plethora of melodies and chirps. The junkyard man was the first to pick up....

...his phone, being grateful to have the first Iphone/Android/Blackberry modified phone put together from random Junkyard pieces. The crew marveled at all that the "I-And_Berry" phone could do, even though it ....................

...climbed to the top of the tallest building ,placed his hands around his mouth and yelled "HIT IT!" , ---We realized that he had a very taught extension cord extending from pathfinders generator ( that she used to keep her ice cream frozen ) running to his .....

:cool:
On a promising spring day I thought a new beginning for something might be possible, so I looked at my appointments calendar and noticed that in two days time there was.....

..a dreaded dental appointment that meant the pulling of all four wisdom teeth. O__O

....on the same day I agreed to demonstrate spring apple tree pruning at the local community college. Happily, my good friend and fellow hobby orchardist....

....Hong Kong. What to do? The dreaded tooth extraction? No, I can postpone for another year. Demonstrate horticultural skills? No, my orchardist friend can do that. Hong Kong it is then. But the Beijing authorities now insist that tourists to the former British colony must all......

which I refused, so was denied entry. Now what to do; of course, I will change my flight to Sri Lanka .........

...especially the changes to those opinions the latest five years. But to successfully pull that off, I'd have to...

have an in depth discussion with the head of the temple who was deep in meditation and couldn't be disturbed so I went.......

Latest posts

Back