Finish the sentence...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after their little debate she lies back as he lightly caresses her tummy to calm her down.

turning to her side

turning to her side she feels like she could fall asleep in his arms on the beach under the stars.

instead

instead she puts her mouth to his ear and softly whispers "i want you"

he

he caresses her face as she continues with what she was saying, "i want you....to drive us home now because i am so tired and i just remembered we have to get up early to drive two hours to my cousin's wedding tomorrow morning!!"

again

again she lies back as he caresses her tummy to calm her down.

she loves his simple ways

she loves his simple ways but loves attending extravagant, long, out-of-town weddings of distant cousins even more, so she begins the hike back to the car.

sometimes

sometimes the tummy rub doesn't work, so he keeps ibuprofen in the car.

she

she clicks her seatbelt and before he has the key in the ignition she is fast asleep in the passenger seat.

dreams

dreams are made of evenings like this, he thinks, as he drives home.

another day in the life

another day in the life of the marginalized, and he wonders why.

The last time she counted

I think I would like to feel loved, wanted, appreciated, desired, cherished, cared for, and to know that someone is proud and happy to be with me, and that I could feel the same way about that person too.

However

Just once, I'd like to have someone look after me for a change.

When I feel caged...

When I feel caged, I want to get in my car and drive as fast and as far as I can and just keep going without looking back.

Today I saw...

Mother always told me when it was time to get up.

Tomorrow I think...

Tomorrow I think I will have a better day than I did today.

I'm looking forward

Latest posts

Back