Finish the sentence...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.....a loud noise in the garden.

I looked out of the window and saw an enormous.......

helicopter making a proper landing on my front lawn.

"We're the whale rescue team!" the man standing in the door called out. "Do you know where the........."

......school of stranded whales is?

Yes, my friend is down on the beach pouring water over them trying to save them but..........

Ah! They're in my hand....right, follow my car in your helicopter, I know the way.

But the guy standing in the door calls out, "Don't forget the........"

.....my neighbor, his arms full of whale rescue supplies.

"Come on, lets go" he says "the chopper's gonna follow us, right? But don't you think we should......"

a 12 pack of beer and half a pack of cigarettes.

Looks like we are ready! We jump in the car and hear an awful sound it was........................

a couple of buckets.

Which thieving so and so has stolen the rest, it must have been............

that we grabbed the wrong bags, and accidentally picked up GHOSTYNORMOUS' bag!! Good thing he was so prepared for the road trip. We jumped in the car and heard an awful sound, it was screeching so loud that it hurt our ears.

We got out to check and found.....................

my neighbor's mobile device broadcasting the beached whales' agonized cries.

Back in the car we went, (glad to have the beer) the helicopter lifting off to follow us and away we drove, but little did we think until we were halfway to the beach that........

...we should have perhaps brought some rain gear and rubber boots.

We searched the helicopter and all we could find was.......

The rescue gear and some helicopter paraphernalia.

We said we would just have to get wet, as time was ticking on and it was.......

near the turning of the tide, in a few hours the whales could float free and swim away.

So we might as well enjoy the beer while we keep the whales wet but drinking beer on the beach is always better with.......

something to eat as well.

So let's stop at the store down the road and buy some..........

....pretzels and potato chips (..crisps to our UK cousins.).

And we can listen to some tunes too. Since we've already heard the whales' singing, maybe they'd like to hear human music. I bet whales would like......

.......Enya or something soothing.

Hey, who ate all the crisps that's so .............

Latest posts

Back